ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can a sponsor/partner complete UK4BA online application?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

uzee

Can a sponsor/partner complete UK4BA online application?

Post by uzee » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi

Hope im posting in the correct section.

My partner (she) is in Pakistan.

I am born and bred in UK, Scotland.

I understand there is an online application form available named UK4BA - http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx

Can i as the partner/sponsor complete this online application on behalf of the applicant (my partner)?

desi724
Newly Registered

Re: Can a sponsor/partner complete UK4BA online application?

Post by desi724 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

uzee wrote:Hi

Hope im posting in the correct section.

My partner (she) is in Pakistan.

I am born and bred in UK, Scotland.

I understand there is an online application form available named UK4BA - http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx

Can i as the partner/sponsor complete this online application on behalf of the applicant (my partner)?
Yeah you can however ur wife will need to print and sign the form once it's completed.

uzee

Post by uzee » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 am

Thanks

This is just a guess but what if we have to attached additional documents etc, will i be able to scan and upload/attach?

Also did you do you oy anyone do this UK4BA online application? If so what should i watch out for in terms of the online functions compared to the normal written applications?

Fishgirl
Newly Registered

Post by Fishgirl » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 am

The online form is very easy to fill in, and if you don't have all of the information to hand, you can save the form and login again, but you only have 7 days between logins otherwise the form you have started is deleted. It is based on the paper form with the same questions, but make sure you read the question and answer fully according to the guidance. You can preview your answers before submitting. There is no option to attach scanned documents. All of your supporting documents will need to be submitted on paper.

Also, the appendix that you may need to complete cannot be done online and must be done on paper.

As said above, the applicant will need to print off the completed form to take to any biometric appointments.