ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to Tier 1 (G) to ILR, need proof of economic activity?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xpscapable
Australia

HSMP to Tier 1 (G) to ILR, need proof of economic activity?

Post by xpscapable » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 am

Hi,

This is my case.

Arrive in UK July 2006 on Working Holiday Visa
July 2007 -> Convert to HSMP
July 2009 -> Convert to Tier 1 (G)

I've qualified for ILR from July 2012 but for various reasons will only apply in January 2013.

I've read the FAQ and various posts on this economic activity matter, but I'm not sure if I do need to proof my economic activity.

The form on section 11G refers to HSMP migrants, this is where you need to proof your 5 years of economic activity.

OR do I fall under section 11L which refers to Tier 1 (G) migrants? If this is the case then it doesn't say anything regarding I need to proof the 5 years of economic activity.

Which one should I follow?

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:27 pm

No opinion anyone?

mziyabo
Newly Registered
Yemen

Proof of economic activity

Post by mziyabo » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi

Whilst not a requirement, the UKBA does state in the notes of form Set O that proof of funds may be required ( Please seek professional advice).

You can call HMRC to request a letter from them detailing your for the last 5 years. Please read the sticky not *FAQ on this forum. You will find most of your answers there.

Regards,

ISingh2008

Re: HSMP to Tier 1 (G) to ILR, need proof of economic activi

Post by ISingh2008 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 am

xpscapable wrote:Hi,

This is my case.

Arrive in UK July 2006 on Working Holiday Visa
July 2007 -> Convert to HSMP
July 2009 -> Convert to Tier 1 (G)

I've qualified for ILR from July 2012 but for various reasons will only apply in January 2013.

I've read the FAQ and various posts on this economic activity matter, but I'm not sure if I do need to proof my economic activity.

The form on section 11G refers to HSMP migrants, this is where you need to proof your 5 years of economic activity.

OR do I fall under section 11L which refers to Tier 1 (G) migrants? If this is the case then it doesn't say anything regarding I need to proof the 5 years of economic activity.

Which one should I follow?
Hi xpscapable,
Hope your ILR application was successful...
Even I have to apply for ILR now with my last 5 years covered under HSMP+Tier 1 General..
Can you please tell me if you Selected Secton 11L or 11G when applying for your ILR?
Will be a gr8 help...
Many Thanks