ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR information: no good

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

maria78
Newly Registered

SAR information: no good

Post by maria78 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi Guys,

I made SAR request asking for ALL the information they have about me. It took exactly 40 days.

I have two visa application forms missing out of four that I ever filled.

(1) Visa application form filled for ebtry clearance from Delhi,India (filled/applied 2006)
(2) Work permit extention application form while in UK (filled 2009)

or Do you think item (1) was not copied because they might have disposed it the forms was more than, say more than three year old.
---------------------------
Source:
page 26: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

"Visa case files: subject to a risk-assessment (which must take account of availability of local storage space) - and at the
discretion of the Regional Director - Posts Overseas may dispose of uncontentious, completed Visa case files
after a minimum of 13 months instead of the usual 2-3 years. "

While the CRS print out, from the website/based database corresponding to the item (1) was included which has a picture
used with item (1).

While, I can see the a clear evidence that information which was more than five old from Work Permit UK were not included( that is consistent with the data retention policy).

Do you think it was complete disclosure ? or it is the case , they gave all information they could locate in the given 40 days ?

Has anyone has been provided with their copy of visa application form, say more than three year old with the SAR ?

many thanks

sufferhead
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by sufferhead » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 pm

SAR
Should includes all the copies of information of application forms, supportive document from you, entry clearance officer and case worker note, and landing card information on all files they held about you at British Embassy abroad and UKBA.
nothing united in United Nation.