ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR sucess at Croydon on 07dec12

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AaronVaid
Newly Registered

ILR sucess at Croydon on 07dec12

Post by AaronVaid » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 pm

HSMP + Tier 1 ( 2 + 3 years)

days out of uk: 233

bank statement : overdarwn

was assigned caseworker at 1236 hours and was granted ilr AT 1250 HOURS.
cs asked for application & Passport
then went and came back after 6 mins
asked for LIUK
asked for photocopy of payslips and bankstatement

It was smooth....In case anyone needs Absences format or anything else do get in touch

Thank you so much to this forum members for guiding me & best of luck to all aspirants

altfhn
Bangladesh

Re: ILR sucess at Croydon on 07dec12

Post by altfhn » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 pm

[quote="AaronVaid"]HSMP + Tier 1 ( 2 + 3 years)

asked for LIUK

It was smooth....In case anyone needs Absences format or anything else do get in touch

Thank you so much to this forum members for guiding me & best of luck to all aspirants[/quote]

congrate!

I got appointment coming up soon at Croydon. my wife applying for ILR on SET(M). when I booked appointment number of applicant only my wife. but I have to go with my two kids with my wife. my kids are already british. Do you think will it be problem when we all go with my wife?

Any experience and advice would be very much appreciate. if you drive, how about parking facilities please.

Thanks so much for your time.

Regards
altfhn

AaronVaid
Newly Registered

Post by AaronVaid » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:49 pm

there is a parking closeby..Home office has a tie up with them....they are very helpfull there..did notice lot of people with kids and solicitors..i dont think so there will be any problem...best of luck..even if they dont allow you all to get in still croydon has got lot to do so u will be engaged with kids outside as well

SONAKSHI

Post by SONAKSHI » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Congratulations, would you please upload the format of the absences and the support letter from the employer. When you say overdrawn- what do you mean by?
Many thanks in advance.
Less is More

saran79

Post by saran79 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 am

i think he is running his account in less than zero..but that doesn't matter for ilr..

altfhn
Bangladesh

Post by altfhn » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 am

[quote="AaronVaid"]there is a parking closeby..Home office has a tie up with them....they are very helpfull there..did notice lot of people with kids and solicitors..i dont think so there will be any problem...best of luck..even if they dont allow you all to get in still croydon has got lot to do so u will be engaged with kids outside as well[/quote]

Thanks so much for your info.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:14 pm

AaronVaid wrote:HSMP + Tier 1 ( 2 + 3 years)
Does this mean your application was decided within 15 min's? May I ask what time your booked application timeslot was for? I presume it was sometime in the morning, but would like get a sense of how long a wait you had, before a case worker was assigned?

shin25

Post by shin25 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm

AaronVaid wrote:HSMP + Tier 1 ( 2 + 3 years)

asked for LIUK

Thank you so much to this forum members for guiding me & best of luck to all aspirants
Hi,
Can you please elaborate what reason did you give for out of uk days? Also please share the absence letter format.

AaronVaid
Newly Registered

Post by AaronVaid » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 am

for some strange reason I am unable to post pdf files .....[/img]...pm me your personal emails and i will forward

yes my application was decided in under 15 mins.........