ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Docs & Notary (Legal Reprentative for 3rd Par

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

niomi
United States of America

Supporting Docs & Notary (Legal Reprentative for 3rd Par

Post by niomi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:48 am

Is it required that a notary check my signature as well on the third party funding form? In the event that I am in a separate country, should I go to a different notary separately and my own signature confirmed too?

Also: it is extremely hard to get original documents by the date I need them (dec 12); in the guidelines it states they will contact me if I submit copies, not originals. So should I submit the copies and wait for them to request originals? This will not constitute a refusal, correct?[/img]

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 am

Regarding question 2: this clause in the guidelines can be found on pg 3 (7 of the pdf) under 26.

I called the Border Agency and they directed me to draft a letter explaining my circumstances but could not confirm that I would be not rejected.

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Supporting Docs & Notary (Legal Reprentative for 3rd

Post by smehmood » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:24 pm

niomi wrote:Is it required that a notary check my signature as well on the third party funding form? In the event that I am in a separate country, should I go to a different notary separately and my own signature confirmed too?

Also: it is extremely hard to get original documents by the date I need them (dec 12); in the guidelines it states they will contact me if I submit copies, not originals. So should I submit the copies and wait for them to request originals? This will not constitute a refusal, correct?[/img]
Hi

Get scan copies of all those docs related to 3rd party or any other related docs, sign them and post it off. also include a cover letter that why original docs are not available.

And then as soon as u receive originals post them off with your ref no.

Good Luck
Shaukat

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks smehmood. When I post it off, will they send me confirmation and a reference number? Via email or post?

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 pm

niomi wrote:Thanks smehmood. When I post it off, will they send me confirmation and a reference number? Via email or post?
Hi

You will receive confirmation letter from UKBA and bio as well. do it as normal and post the docs ASAP even if they say do,nt send it until we ask.

Good Luck
Shaukat

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 pm

smehmood wrote:
niomi wrote:Thanks smehmood. When I post it off, will they send me confirmation and a reference number? Via email or post?
Hi

You will receive confirmation letter from UKBA and bio as well. do it as normal and post the docs ASAP even if they say do,nt send it until we ask.

Good Luck
To confirm, you think I should send it off only after I receive my reference # -- or should I send the docs as soon as I get them?

lkonda
Newly Registered

Post by lkonda » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm

niomi wrote:
smehmood wrote:
Hi

Good Luck
To confirm, you think I should send it off only after I receive my reference # -- or should I send the docs as soon as I get them?
How can you send without having reference number? Of course you will wait for acknowledgement letter and then send your originals.

niomi
United States of America

Re: Supporting Docs & Notary (Legal Reprentative for 3rd

Post by niomi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 pm

smehmood wrote:
Get scan copies of all those docs related to 3rd party or any other related docs, sign them and post it off. also include a cover letter that why original docs are not available.

And then as soon as u receive originals post them off with your ref no.

Good Luck
I received my reference number today, but says 'please do not send any additional documents to us unless requested to do so'. Should I send them anyway?

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:39 am

I called UKBA today and why they did not recommend I send in the originals, they gave me a different address to send them to. It was:

UKBA
PO Box 3468
Sheffield S38WA

Is this right? I've never heard of this address before, should I really send my originals here?

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:04 am

niomi wrote:I called UKBA today and why they did not recommend I send in the originals, they gave me a different address to send them to. It was:

UKBA
PO Box 3468
Sheffield S38WA

Is this right? I've never heard of this address before, should I really send my originals here?

Hi

Yup Its fine. Do,nt worry you should be fine.

Good Luck.
Shaukat

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Just make sure to write your reference number (it should be something like PB93829283293939 etc) on both the envelop and the covering letter.

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Thank you. I sent them off this morning. Fingers crossed..!