ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dx courier - Supporting docs - wrong address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HsmpFlr3

Dx courier - Supporting docs - wrong address

Post by HsmpFlr3 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:22 pm

I had not received my supporting docs (old passports) for passport application still even though i had attended IPS interview. So gave IPS a call and they mentioned that they had already sent it thro' DX courier a while back. I said i dont see any card from them.

The IPS person re-checked and said that the Dx courier has got my address wrong (i.e. it doesnt match the address that i gave in appform to IPS). I am truly appalled that how something as simple as getting the address correct can go wrong - Dx courier - grrrr. :evil:

Anyway, they have asked me to call Dx courier tomorrow and gave me a tracking number. Has any members have experience if Dx will allow to change to the right (different) address? - it sounds a bit dubious since then anyone can change addresses, although i do have a tracking ref number. Is there any other suggestion that i could pursue?

And now i have to worry about the real passport delivery as well thro' this company! Of all things that can go wrong, i didnt factor courier companies not getting addresses right! What can i say about my luck.

Kaveh
Newly Registered

Post by Kaveh » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 pm

you're not the only one.

jms_uk
- thin ice -

Re: Dx courier - Supporting docs - wrong address

Post by jms_uk » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:10 am

HsmpFlr3 wrote:I had not received my supporting docs (old passports) for passport application still even though i had attended IPS interview. So gave IPS a call and they mentioned that they had already sent it thro' DX courier a while back. I said i dont see any card from them.

The IPS person re-checked and said that the Dx courier has got my address wrong (i.e. it doesnt match the address that i gave in appform to IPS). I am truly appalled that how something as simple as getting the address correct can go wrong - Dx courier - grrrr. :evil:

Anyway, they have asked me to call Dx courier tomorrow and gave me a tracking number. Has any members have experience if Dx will allow to change to the right (different) address? - it sounds a bit dubious since then anyone can change addresses, although i do have a tracking ref number. Is there any other suggestion that i could pursue?

And now i have to worry about the real passport delivery as well thro' this company! Of all things that can go wrong, i didnt factor courier companies not getting addresses right! What can i say about my luck.
You can change the address on the DX website if you have the reference number.

I had to do this for both old docs and UK passport, as they tried to deliver at home while I was at work.

So I just changed the address to the work one and got it there 48hrs later.