ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transaction date on last bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sherkhan297

Transaction date on last bank statement

Post by sherkhan297 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi,
My tier 1 extension is on 28 dec and the last transaction date on the November statement is dated 28 nov , would anyone know if this will be an issue as it is exactly 31 days.

The guidance states
"The most recent bank statement must show a date within 31 days before the date of your application."

I suppose I am within the rule? or would it be better to get the December interim statement? I have requested one from the bank but just wanted to check if it didn't arrive in time.

Any suggestions/experiences would be really helpful

Thanks ..

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:47 pm

I would personally get an interim statement covering part of December from the bank (you can print an online statement and get it stamped & signed by the bank) to be on the safe side.

sherkhan297

Post by sherkhan297 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Thanks, I have requested the interim statement last week and they say it should be with me by Monday 24th .. A bit too close to the appointment date!

I will check if I can get the stamp and sign from CITIBANK

Thanks again..