ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Wife's ILR Application - Supporting Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

darksun

My Wife's ILR Application - Supporting Documents

Post by darksun » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Hello Dear Forum,

I'm back to here for another question before finishing my wife's ILR application.

We're married and living together for more than 2 years now. I'm naturalised as a british citizen as well. My wife was on FLR(M) and her visa expires on may 2013. We'll apply for her ILR and all our paperwork is good to go, apart from the documents covering 2 years period.

We don't have 6 documents as it states on the SET(M) bills to both our names covering 2 years period...etc. We have only few like tenancy agreement or council tax bill.

Is that a problem? Has anyone else had an experience like this? You didnt have all the 6 documents covering 2 years period?

Please let me know. I'd like to book a premium service but I'm not 100 percent sure yet...

Once again, thanks for your help...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:54 pm

It can be any bills to your address in both your names or addressed to each of you individually at the same address - NHS card, bank statements, gas and electric, etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.