ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Approval!thanks to this forum(no PSNI/DAT clearanc)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dr_raihan29

Received Approval!thanks to this forum(no PSNI/DAT clearanc)

Post by dr_raihan29 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Dear all,
Very happy to say that received our approval this AM.(DOA 18th oct DOAPPr: 18th Dec received only today!) citizenship ceremoney booked for this friday!. Many many thanks to everyone in this website(not only the citizenship forum but starting from HSMP/Teir1/ILR/citizenship) I used this website as my bible to apply each and every stage of my citizenship journey PLAB---PFT----HSMP---Teir 1----ILR----Citizenship and can't but thank you guys enough for the wonderful service you provide at no cost. Will persue on to the passport application timeline once I get the certificate. till then its party time!

btw was waiting to be asked for psni/dat clearance as from NORtherrn ireland but not asked in our case just received approval!
cheers
Dr Raihan Ahmed

BigSam

Re: Received Approval!thanks to this forum(no PSNI/DAT clear

Post by BigSam » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:21 pm

dr_raihan29 wrote:Dear all,
Very happy to say that received our approval this AM.(DOA 18th oct DOAPPr: 18th Dec received only today!) citizenship ceremoney booked for this friday!. Many many thanks to everyone in this website(not only the citizenship forum but starting from HSMP/Teir1/ILR/citizenship) I used this website as my bible to apply each and every stage of my citizenship journey PLAB---PFT----HSMP---Teir 1----ILR----Citizenship and can't but thank you guys enough for the wonderful service you provide at no cost. Will persue on to the passport application timeline once I get the certificate. till then its party time!

btw was waiting to be asked for psni/dat clearance as from NORtherrn ireland but not asked in our case just received approval!
cheers
Dr Raihan Ahmed
Congratulations!!! Enjoy your ceremony :D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it...

mkhan84
Newly Registered

Post by mkhan84 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Raihan so did you live in NI or were you living there till now and you got approval without police certificate???

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

where does it say that you have to provide some sort of police certificate if you live in NI.

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Congratulation for approval and enjoy

goldridgeg

Post by goldridgeg » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:08 pm

destiniation_london wrote:where does it say that you have to provide some sort of police certificate if you live in NI.
It doesnt, but the PSNI computers are not linked to the CRB computers, hence the extra check (btw costs you an extra tenner)

goldridgeg

Re: Received Approval!thanks to this forum(no PSNI/DAT clear

Post by goldridgeg » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 pm

dr_raihan29 wrote:Dear all,

cheers
Dr Raihan Ahmed
Well done bro...