ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help regarding my application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Kukka90210
Newly Registered

Need help regarding my application

Post by Kukka90210 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi all, let me start by thanking all of you for taking time to help thousands of people around the world like my self by sharing ur experience and facts through this site. Ok then long story short : im a 8months overstayed student which married to my lovely polish wife on 12/12/12, and we are planning to apply for EEA FP soon. But I've few problems so here we go den, I got caught to home office before we get married & they kept my passport & send me copies and a letter asking me to get married & apply for a visa asap. On 31/12/12 my previous work place receieved a phone call from them so I rung them to check whats the inquery is regarding & found that they gonna stop my bank accounts and helth services and mainly I cannot apply for driving licence even though i have passed my theory test and already booked the practical test on tge end of january. So my questions are:

★will it be an issue for my application if I do my practical driving test and try to get licence?
★since i'm overstayed and got caught up is there a possibility they will refuse my application or visa?
★can they stop my bank accounts and credit cards even though I havent done any frauds for last 7 years? (Except overstayed)
★if by any chance they decide to issue me visa how long it roughly take?
★finally since my wife was a self emplyed she only has her last year self assessment record and last month pay slip from her new job so will it be a problem when I apply for my EEA FP?

Thank you ever so much guys. Hope y'all help me to find answers for these questions. Again I really appreciate all your comments. All of you have an amzing new year 2013. Take care.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Kukka90210 wrote: and we are planning to apply for EEA FP soon.
Why, are you outside the UK? The EEA FP is for the exclusive purpose of entering the UK as the non-EU partner of an EU national. If you are in the UK and are genuinely married to an EU citizen who is exercising treaty rights, you have no problems.

Kukka90210
Newly Registered

Post by Kukka90210 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Thank you for your reply. So you think it willbe ok though im a overstayee? & what do you think about me attending the driving rest? Will it affect my application?

ravii

Post by ravii » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:55 pm

DVLA,Banks are not a part of UKBA.how it is possible to UKBA to give directions to other independent departments to do so?if you are a good customer of your bank then what's UKBA problem.if Dvla accept your payment and give you a date then what's wrong to ukba just common sence.and what effect you are expecting from ukba in your application if you go in your driving test????no effect.dont worry about it.
Best regards

Kukka90210
Newly Registered

Post by Kukka90210 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Thanx a million ravii, really appreciate your reply. If its as u said it is den what a relief since people whom I talked to said that they gonna stop everythibg I was a little bit afraid. Thanx again for taking time to reply me. Take care.