ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Appointment - some information PLEASE !!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

superman555

NCS Appointment - some information PLEASE !!!

Post by superman555 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 am

I'm looking at booking an NCS appointment for family application (me, wife + kids) but just needed to clarify the following points first.

Questions:
1) Does the wife & kids have to go with me for the appointment or is it something I can just go myself? The nearest NCS to me is some 150 miles away so need to be sure who is required to attend, work out the cost before deciding whether to proceed or to just use Royal Mail recorder next day delivery which will be a lot cheaper and less stressful.

2) Are applications submitted through NCS faster to process by UKBA than those submitted by post?

Grateful for any information/clarifications re above queries please.

Many Thanks

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: NCS Appointment - some information PLEASE !!!

Post by Mauser1905 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm

superman555 wrote: Questions:
1) Does the wife & kids have to go with me for the appointment or is it something I can just go myself? The nearest NCS to me is some 150 miles away so need to be sure who is required to attend, work out the cost before deciding whether to proceed or to just use Royal Mail recorder next day delivery which will be a lot cheaper and less stressful.

2) Are applications submitted through NCS faster to process by UKBA than those submitted by post?
Forum search may give you better answers for your queries.

1) Call your NCS in question and ask them. Perhaps all applicants have to be present personally.
2) The sticky thred is self speaking.

the cheaper and less stressful = Wrong Assumption, sir. Please read forum for this one.