ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Take child with you at PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

guri_78

Take child with you at PEO appointment

Post by guri_78 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi,

I am on T1G visa and applying my ILR in Feb. My son is born in UK and he is 20 months old. We are planning NOT to include him in ILR and apply his BC once we get the ILR.

I got two appointments.

1. Dependent 1(only my wife) : 12th Feb at Liverpool
2. Dependent 2(both my wife & son) : 14th feb Liverpool

but I am looking for Solihull. I will cancel one based upon the reply from seniors on this query.

If I keep with one dependent appointment, then can we take our son with us for PEO appointment as he is not added as dependent? Will they allow him to enter the centre?

Can I keep appointment with 2 dependents because my son is not a part of application but he is going with us inside the centre?

Will CW ask any question why we are not including my son in ILR app etc?

Regards

[iD]

Re: Take child with you at PEO appointment

Post by [iD] » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm

guri_78 wrote:Hi,

I am on T1G visa and applying my ILR in Feb. My son is born in UK and he is 20 months old. We are planning NOT to include him in ILR and apply his BC once we get the ILR.

I got two appointments.

but I am looking for Solihull. I will cancel one based upon the reply from seniors on this query.

If I keep with one dependent appointment, then can we take our son with us for PEO appointment as he is not added as dependent? Will they allow him to enter the centre?
YES

Can I keep appointment with 2 dependents because my son is not a part of application but he is going with us inside the centre?
Release this appointment for people who need it. Keeping more than one appointment don't make any sense.

No, it has nothing to di with them. Entirely your decision.

Regards
Goodluck.

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:09 pm

thanks iD....
[iD] wrote:

I got two appointments.

YES

Release this appointment for people who need it. Keeping more than one appointment don't make any sense.

No, it has nothing to di with them. Entirely your decision.

Regards

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

Any one has personal experience????

I got two appointments.

Regards

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 am

Yes you can take your child (even if not included) to the PEO.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

pshimoga
Newly Registered

ILR - Dependent - Cancelling Child appointment

Post by pshimoga » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Hello Friends,

I need a clarification, I got an ILR PEO appoint for 3 ( 1- Main - 2 Dependents - spouse and kid). My kid is born in UK. I came to know that I can directly apply for kids UK Passport .

So my question is do I need to inform UKB in advance that Only 2 people will be going for ILR and the kid will not be going ILR instead directly going for UK passport (after main applicant gets ILR) or what is best way to tackle this situation.

Kindly post the reply as I got my appointment on March 7,2013.

Apologies for posting this query late.

Thanks in advance.

- Pradeep

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Which PEO?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:52 pm

See if you can secure an appointment for 1+1dep. You will need to use a separate account on different email. Once you get this appointment you should cancel your 1+2dep appointment so that it is freed up for some other family to use.

pshimoga
Newly Registered

Post by pshimoga » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Its Shiffield PEO.

Just a query, If I can't secure Main + 1 depent , can I go ahead and tell the officer that kid is going for UK passport , can they accept that ?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Yes, that should be possible. But pls pls try to secure separate appt to free up your 1+2dep so that some other family with a small child can have it.

aarnav

Post by aarnav » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:40 am

I had same case

self +3 dependants ( including 1 UK born kid)

Told at the counter that I have got to know that my kid doesn't need to apply ILR ( hence apppoitnment will be for ( self +2 ) & they were ok with that

It was for croydon PEO

pshimoga
Newly Registered

Post by pshimoga » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 am

Thanks for the reply.

I will try to book a new appointment with 1 main + 1 dependent then cancel other , since the time is very short for me as my visa is expires on 1 April '13. If I can't get the slot I will go with previously booked slot.

Thanks,
Pradeep