ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA---- Wrong Information to MP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

NiceCareing

UKBA---- Wrong Information to MP

Post by NiceCareing » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi

I have applied for ILR in 10 June 2012. My Biomatrix also been done in August 2012.

As 6 months have passes I went to see my local MP. Secreatery email UKBA on my behalf. Here in this Forum alot of peole who has applied same date/week around me have already got their ILR and passport as mentioned on skydrive excel WEb Appl.

UKBA replied to MP that

"Dear ....,

Thank you for your enquiry, please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.

In order to maintain fairness applications are processed in strict date order. I have been advised that applications such as Mr nice that were made towards the end of March / beginning of April are being passed for consideration. Mr nice made his application on 12 June.

I am unable to put a timescale on when his case will be concluded as that will depend on the number of applications ahead of his in the queue.

Kind regards,

---------------

I called UKBA several times and every time they said "your application is pending decision"

UKBA telling me "my application is pending decision" and telling MP that they UKBA even did not pass my application to caseworker for consideration (after nearly 7 months) and they are delaing with application recived in moth end of March / beginning of April are being passed for consideration.

Can any of senior members please kindly guide me how can i convience my MP and secreatery that UKBA giving them WRONG information as many people here has already recived their passports and ILR who has applied same week as me?

Please guide me as i have alredy contact my MP what else I can do please....

Thanks very much

Nice