ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Advice for Dependants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeeshan786
Newly Registered

ILR Advice for Dependants

Post by zeeshan786 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 am

Hello,

I am going to apply for ILR in end of February 2013 and have couple of questions regarding my 2 dependents.

1. My wife became my Tier 1 dependent in May 2009. She lived in UK until Aug 2009 and went abroad from Sept 2009 till Jan 2010. Since Jan 2010, she has been living in UK, so by now it's almost 3 continuous years, she lived in UK as PBS dependent. Is she eligible for ILR at the same time as me (Principle applicant)?

2. My son was born in US in Sept 2009, became Tier 1 dependent in December 2009 and came to Britain in Jan 2010. Since Jan 2010, he has been living with us and it's almost 3 years by now. Is he eligible for ILR at the same time as me (Principle applicant)?

3. I know Employment History letter is a replacement document for P60 but is it a mandatory document for ILR application? Are Payslip and Bank Statement (last 12 months) not sufficient documents?

Kindly answer these questions, I would be highly grateful to you.

Many thanks.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:41 am

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. But some applicants prepare with a full 5 year data, which P60 summarizes pretty well. HMRC Employment history letter in case of missing P60s.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.