ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mithon
Newly Registered

ilr

Post by mithon » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 am

Hello
I have apply for ilr last 20th aug 2012,its now just over 5 month and i done everything form my side but recently i have problem with my college,my question is do i still need to stay with my college? if i dont is it going to effect my ilr application.
Thank you

Graceofgod

Re: ilr

Post by Graceofgod » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 am

mithon wrote:Hello
I have apply for ilr last 20th aug 2012,its now just over 5 month and i done everything form my side but recently i have problem with my college,my question is do i still need to stay with my college? if i dont is it going to effect my ilr application.
Thank you
you have to comply with all the conditions attached to your existing visa until the application gets decided and ILR is granted, any non compliance may jeopardise your ILR application if Ho finds out about it but no one knows how they find out.

Amber
Mood:

Re: ilr

Post by Amber » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 am

mithon wrote:Hello
Thank you
Can you continue until your application is complete? Have you dine your biometrics?