ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal history (criminal convictions, war crimes, etc.)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Emrah

Personal history (criminal convictions, war crimes, etc.)

Post by Emrah » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi everyone

I will apply SET M visa soon, I was looking at the application form today and noticed that personal history bit has been changed.

I had traffic fine in 2006 march which has been spent. Last time when I changed my address they sent me my new driving licence and paper which had no endorsements on paper. my question is it says on form:

We will carry out criminal record checks on all applicants and dependants. You must
give details of all unspent and spent criminal convictions. This includes road traffic offences
but not fixed penalty notices (such as speeding or parking tickets) unless they were part of a
sentence of the court. This includes all drink-driving offences.

Do I have to write my penalty down in 2006?

Offence Code is IN10
Hope Im clear on my question and hope someone can help me with this question.