ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any one has conviction got approve by UKBA of citizenship?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

drdrjackbauer
Newly Registered

any one has conviction got approve by UKBA of citizenship?

Post by drdrjackbauer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:21 pm

please any one has conviction or some sort of ungood things got approve by UKBA

please share your experence

Patagonian

Post by Patagonian » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Hopefully not unless it was for something very minor. There's enough "ungoodness" in this country already :!:

Amber
Mood:

Re: any one has conviction got approve by UKBA of citizenshi

Post by Amber » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 am

drdrjackbauer wrote:please any one has conviction or some sort of ungood things got approve by UKBA

It depends on the situation. Please give specific information I.e, dates of offence, sentence etc......

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:37 am

drdrjackbauer
Newly Registered

my details

Post by drdrjackbauer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:42 am

drdrjackbauer wrote:

It depends on the situation. Please give specific information I.e, dates of offence, sentence etc......
hi there, i have given my details before, but no a lot of people know what is going on :

I have following convictions:

1) driving with no isurance DEC/2009 200 fine 6 points by police station, no show on CRB checks, it said fixed panenty on my counter part driving licence

2) common assult & failed to produce valid ticket (as i show the court I have paid), so they did not fine me for failed to produce valid ticket , but fined me 200 poudns for common assult - convictied on 04/05/2010

so based on the new rule:

1) and fine with no imprisionment, need to wait 3 years instead of 5, so can i apply 04/05/2013 which is 3 year from the conviction>?

drdrjackbauer
Newly Registered

hiall

Post by drdrjackbauer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 pm

the main thing that i want to do here is not just want to discuss my convictions.

i would like that everybody has some sort of fines conviction can share their experences here.

Amber
Mood:

Re: my details

Post by Amber » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:12 am

drdrjackbauer wrote:
drdrjackbauer wrote:

hi there, i have given my details before, but no a lot of people know what is going on :

I have following convictions:

1) driving with no isurance DEC/2009 200 fine 6 points by police station, no show on CRB checks, it said fixed panenty on my counter part driving licence

2) common assult & failed to produce valid ticket (as i show the court I have paid), so they did not fine me for failed to produce valid ticket , but fined me 200 poudns for common assult - convictied on 04/05/2010

so based on the new rule:

1) and fine with no imprisionment, need to wait 3 years instead of 5, so can i apply 04/05/2013 which is 3 year from the conviction>?
Yes this spears to be correct, a 3 year wait from your non custodial sentence. Hopefully there are no other offences otherwise you could be considered a persistent offender.

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: hiall

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 pm

drdrjackbauer wrote:the main thing that i want to do here is not just want to discuss my convictions.

i would like that everybody has some sort of fines conviction can share their experences here.

How can you expect others to share there experences when you dont want share yours?
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: hiall

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm

kiranchinnu wrote:How can you expect others to share there experences when you dont want share yours?
In his defence, he did. I assume instead of having dozens/hundreds of threads, drdrjackbauer intends to have one single thread covering this topic to give a comprehensive picture. In theory, a good idea - but I don't think that this will work. Has been tried before to no avail. The vast majority of users with an individual question will open a new thread anyway.