ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

additional documents to submit with application form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

somemightsay

additional documents to submit with application form

Post by somemightsay » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Is it common for applicants to submit additional documents such as clean criminal record and credit reports to support their application forms? Would you only be able to do so via the postal route, or would the NCS centers forward these reports along with your application form?

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 am

You can only send by post all these supported documents. NCS will not send any extra documents as it is listed on the AN forms.

niteshj

Post by niteshj » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

when applying for BC will ncs accept cover letter and letter from employer explaining excessive overseas days were due to work commitment?

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 pm

NCS should take all supporting documents but they don't. You can request but NCS will submit only listed documents of AN form last page. Good luck.

niteshj

Post by niteshj » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:51 am

skymoon wrote:NCS should take all supporting documents but they don't. You can request but NCS will submit only listed documents of AN form last page. Good luck.
Is it possible to submit application through ncs then send the supporting documents Yourself by post a week later by referencing some reference number?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:54 am

Don't be tempted to send more than what the form asks for.

If you see the need to include supporting documents beyond what is asked for, it might be better to look at whether you meet all the requirements and plan accordingly.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

niteshj

Post by niteshj » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 am

In my case I am over the maximum 90 day allowed in 12 months 'requirement' .. But will still apply for discretion as I own my home and a large part of my travels were work related. I don't want to wait out the 3 months as I am unable to travel at the moment and its affecting my employment. So willing to risk the application fee.