ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 months gone, no biometric letter yet,

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jaberdene

5 months gone, no biometric letter yet,

Post by jaberdene » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 am

Hi All,
I applied SET(O) on 10 September 2012. received acknowledgement letter shortly after . But still waiting biometric letter. already 5 months gone.
anything wrong here?

By the way, Ive changed my address a month after Ive sent the application. I called UKBA later then they confirmed my address has been changed.
I did check my old address but no letter.
what do I have to do now ?
cheers
JE

Graceofgod

Re: 5 months gone, no biometric letter yet,

Post by Graceofgod » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:29 am

jaberdene wrote:Hi All,
I applied SET(O) on 10 September 2012. received acknowledgement letter shortly after . But still waiting biometric letter. already 5 months gone.
anything wrong here?

By the way, Ive changed my address a month after Ive sent the application. I called UKBA later then they confirmed my address has been changed.
cheers
JE
This is really sad, september applicants seem to be receiving their passports back and you still have not got your bio-metric invitation letter. one of my friend's biometric invitation letters were sent sent to his two different previous addresses and they sent the third one when he actually called them.
I have seen on the forum some people have called them to enquire about their bio-metric after 8 weeks of application being made.
Information or Advice provided by me is general in nature and based on my own limited expertise hence shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.

jaberdene

Re: 5 months gone, no biometric letter yet,

Post by jaberdene » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 am

Graceofgod wrote:
jaberdene wrote:Hi All,
anything wrong here?

cheers
JE
This is really sad, september applicants seem to be receiving their passports back and you still have not got your bio-metric invitation letter. one of my friend's biometric invitation letters were sent sent to his two different previous addresses and they sent the third one when he actually called them.
I have seen on the forum some people have called them to enquire about their bio-metric after 8 weeks of application being made.
Cheers, I will call them, but they are unlikely giving me answer.