ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please! Should I apply for naturalisation?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Help please! Should I apply for naturalisation?

Post by Tasheka » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 am

They still have my application for permanent residency card But my residence card is still valid I suspect this is the reason it taking so long to complete.
Please answers these question

Can I applied for naturalisation on my own without having Confrimation of PR my husband don't want to apply for naturalisation?

Would I only need 6 years P60 and his passport

Would it be a problem if I apply and home office still have my eaa4 application?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:10 am

You may apply for Naturalisation without the confirmation of PR.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:44 am

Will need 6 years of marriage, of which the preceeding 5 demonstrate evidence of treaty rights having been exercised. Then you have to pass life in the UK test.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Post by Tasheka » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Ok thanks, I will go down that route, I have requested back my passports and spoke to my mp office again today they have written to ukba first week in february still waiting on a response from then.