ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Marriage interview experience

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sara1991

My Marriage interview experience

Post by sara1991 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 am

++THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED++
Last edited by sara1991 on Mon May 27, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:43 am

I would not worry too much about your post. Unless someone is a professional spy, it would be difficult to prepare for those interviews if you are not in a genuine relationship. It would take 5 minutes to spot the sham marriage ones.

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 am

Personally I don't see any problem about revealing this information in my wife's case of applying for family permit, me EEA national wasn't allowed to be inside embassy and questions asked to my wife were of no essence.

I wish we had a real opportunity to be asked about what did we eat last night or what shampoo we use.

May I ask what could had been the reason for you to be invited for an interview?

sara1991

Post by sara1991 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:54 am

Totally no reason, thy said that this is meant to be an opportunity for us to add to amend something in my application. Apparently it's random the computer has selected some cases an we got invited.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Despite answering questions is relatively easier for genuine couples but still interview is a psychologically and emotionally demanding practice which beforehand preparation is imperative. But much appreciation to op post for sharing this valuable information for the entire board.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:00 pm

As interviewing couples is a newish substitute strategy to UKBA surprise home visit strategy. Airport questioning can be quicker due to time than the questioning in caseworker office at the time of application processing. Moreover, PREPARATION does not necessarily mean start studying like student rather means to better organised yourself. We still need to appreciate the op who share its experience.

NOTE:
That interviewing strategy might not be painful for the people who already got EEA2 RC but should be embarrassing for EEA2 seeker.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Genuinely or not, if two british couple married for 10yrs are asked the question HO ask people looking for visa, they will fail. So say our british solicitor at the court. He said if you ask me what my wife eat yesterday i cant tell you, he said i am too busy to be monitoring what my wife eat.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:00 pm

I would suggest you request your file from UKBA to see why they suspected a marriage of convenience. It is called a SAR http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

Did they offer to pay your expenses for travel or hotel or food?

sara1991

Post by sara1991 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:44 pm

[quote="Directive/2004/38/EC"]I would suggest you request your file from UKBA to see why they suspected a marriage of convenience. It is called a SAR http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

Did they offer to pay your expenses for travel or hotel or food?[/quote]

Was that message meant to be for me?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Yes, a question for sara1991:
Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:I would suggest you request your file from UKBA to see why they suspected a marriage of convenience. It is called a SAR http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

Did they offer to pay your expenses for travel or hotel or food?

wolf123
Newly Registered

For Sara

Post by wolf123 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Hiya SARA

its very good to know that you finally crossed this hell .

Here are some small questions please tell us separately one by one.

1-Would you please tell us what questions did they ask to your HUSBAND who is an EU NATIONAL?

2-IS EU NATIONAL interviewed first?

3-did they offer you to pay your expenses?

4- At the end of the interview what they told you?

5-Did they give you the whole interview papers?

6-Did they tell u anything about the outcome of the Interview or your EEA2 Application???

7-Was there any TV camera there for Recording like UK Border Force Program ?

8-What is the Nest step after the interview?

9-Any Idea how long to take the RC after the Interview?

Any other Information which you might have forgotten to share please?

Your answers are much appreciated.

Kind Regards

theonlyhope1
Newly Registered

marriage interview

Post by theonlyhope1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Sara, guys, listen. about the interviews in liverpool. believe me i know for a fact that UKBA interviewing immigration officers read posts on these forums. if they see you asking about possible questions, how will this look to them? They dont have to be spy, theys can just match yo use it in username. Sara?? And is 1991 your year of born? And u give moroko as your country? How much people called Sara from morocco born 1991 will they be interviwing that month? Do u think they dont hav internet at home or in their office? Theys are clever, inteligent peoples who will make big preperations. so tell me, if they see your coments, will they think ur relationship is real? Even i think u r fake. if you r real why would you need to ask about what questions will b asked? And why would you share questions you were asked?

Fake people are coming on here looking for help. this makes interviews harder for everyone because UKBA read this site. they do big research. belive me i know because my interview went badly

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 pm

theonlyhope1, I am curious why you think UKBA is reading the forum?

Most of the people here are anxious about any contact with UKBA. That is understandable. Asking questions is one way of relaxing those fears.

I am also curious if UKBA offered to pay your expenses in going to Liverpool for the interview.

ravii

Post by ravii » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:06 pm

If ukba read this forum or not read this forum,both cases they can not do any thing.this is not a issue.this or any other immigration forums have no legal entity.only those people who are desperate about immigration matters,can discuss matters on immigration boards,just to ease the immigration depression.UKBA/case workers/staff they are not desperate about their status in the UK.
Best regards

renu

Re: marriage interview

Post by renu » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 am

theonlyhope1 wrote:Sara, guys, listen. about the interviews in liverpool. believe me i know for a fact that UKBA interviewing immigration officers read posts on these forums. if they see you asking about possible questions, how will this look to them? They dont have to be spy, theys can just match yo use it in username. Sara?? And is 1991 your year of born? And u give moroko as your country? How much people called Sara from morocco born 1991 will they be interviwing that month? Do u think they dont hav internet at home or in their office? Theys are clever, inteligent peoples who will make big preperations. so tell me, if they see your coments, will they think ur relationship is real? Even i think u r bad quality. if you r real why would you need to ask about what questions will b asked? And why would you share questions you were asked?

bad quality people are coming on here looking for help. this makes interviews harder for everyone because UKBA read this site. they do big research. belive me i know because my interview went badly
what did you mean that people using this forum are bad quality people? this immigration forum is very helpful to many people and besides what is wrong in Sara sharing her experience? if your interview went badly at UKBA that doesnot mean everyone that goes for an interview should have same experience like yours. well done Sara for sharing your experience and i think more people should share their experience too. if UKBA read the forum, good for them as i think there are a lot of outstanding applications that need to be dealt with instead of reading immigartaion forum. and i really wonder how many immigration officers will go on immigration forum when they are off work????

wolf123
Newly Registered

Post by wolf123 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 am

theonlyhope1

I have never seen such a pathetic,low life person in my life.

His interview went bad ......You know why it went bad because it was bloody sham marriage ...and he really deserved it.

I can give you a guarantee that if a Marriage is Real ..mo matter what color,race,gender or back ground the COUPLE belong to (inter facial/inter faith) If the marriage is real, both husband and wife must know each others because when u live with each others you know each others very well ..does make sense?

When you live with an animal ....you even know everything about that animal..Let alone in this case....

I can understand questions might be different and hard but then again the questions cant be about any other's marriage ...it will always be about your own situation, ur own marriage, so why to fear.

and the thing why people come here and discuss ..its all about lessening the fear,anxiety and depression which is brought upon by the notion of Bloody interview...this is the only case....

No matter UKBA goes through this site or not...they cant do anything about it because this is not illegal to discuss this ...end of the day it helps people and there is nothing illegal about it...

So guys dont be scared ...just take it easy and keep sharing the information ...

Regards...

sara1991

Post by sara1991 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Theonlyhope1

First of all, thanks for taking the time to look at my personal information loll, you made a great Job but you know what you must be really sick to think that only bad quality pple discuss in this forum, in any event as you are commenting then you are part of those bad quality people, let me just tell you that it is going to be great if UKBA reads this forum, as others said at least they're gonna know that many people are desperate to get a response about they'r more than 6 months applications.

Another thing, if you have nothing to fear there is no need to create fake username and lie about your country and personal information, on the contrary you'd be more than comfortable writing you own personal information if you are honest and have nothing to fear (which I believe is not your case at all)

Like others said you are pathetic and the fact of people sharing experiences here is to calm things down a bit, and last but not least instead of wasting time commenting, I'd suggest you to look for remedy psychological remedy, you need it dude !!!

Thanks to all of you my friends who defended me :D[/quote]

sara1991

Post by sara1991 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 pm

[quote="Directive/2004/38/EC"]Yes, a question for sara1991:
[quote="Directive/2004/38/EC"]I would suggest you request your file from UKBA to see why they suspected a marriage of convenience. It is called a SAR http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

Did they offer to pay your expenses for travel or hotel or food?[/quote][/quote]

Sorry to reply so late, No they didn't !! I believe they don't normally offer people to pay their expenses

wolf123
Newly Registered

Post by wolf123 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Sara!!!

I am totally agreed and fully appreciate your views .

He is pathetic, low life, calling others BAD QUALITY PEOPLE...who gave him this right?

People discuss their problems here on this web site because many people have been waiting for any results from UKBA for their applications ..

Many people are not allowed to work at all till the final outcome arrives ..

Many people are just allowed to work only few hours as students and they wait to hear for their applications too.

Many people cant afford the heavy cost of going to the SOLICITORS so in all of these cases this website comes very handy and helpful ...

I found loads of good information which i did not have before , i cleared many of misconceptions as well.. and this is all because of this valuable website ..

People should appreciate this free service since going to the solicitor in UK even just for simple advice is a Bitter Injection of at least 25 Pounds ..for a simple bloody advice..

Many people would agree with me on this issue.

So all of you guys keep sharing, keep discussing your experiences, this is fully legal and your right to discuss ...

I fully support SARA who had the guts and courage to come and share her valuable experience here on this forum...

Her contribution must have helped so many deserving people..

Regards.

Graham Weifang
Mood:
China

Post by Graham Weifang » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:39 am

rachellynn1972 wrote:Genuinely or not, if two british couple married for 10yrs are asked the question HO ask people looking for visa, they will fail.
Hi Rachell,

Are you sure about that statement?
For example,
Me and my wife often play this little scenario, when we are messing together.
Ask each other questions,
I can genuinely say there is nothing, absolutely nothing I don't know about her.
There really isn't a question that UKBA could ask, that we wouldn't both give the exact reply.
We have been together 4 years, and honestly, she knows me better than I know me, her memory is 100A1. It is reciprocal.

I therefore guess we are not alone in this "knowing each other very well" which brings me back to your quote, " if two british couple married for 10yrs are asked the question HO ask people looking for visa, they will fail. "

I find that a very strange remark.

G.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:48 am

Graham Weifang wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:Genuinely or not, if two british couple married for 10yrs are asked the question HO ask people looking for visa, they will fail.
Hi Rachell,

For example,
I can genuinely say there is nothing, absolutely nothing I don't know about her.
There really isn't a question that UKBA could ask, that we wouldn't both give the exact reply.
We have been together 4 years, and honestly, she knows me better than I know me, her memory is 100A1. It is reciprocal.

I therefore guess we are not alone in this "knowing each other very well" which brings me back to your quote, " if two british couple married for 10yrs are asked the question HO ask people looking for visa, they will fail. "

G.

I think rachellynn1972's is correct to certain degree because its possible. Mr. wolf is abosultely right too and thanks for sara to share her experience.
But GRAHAM WEIFANG is having quite wrong assumption because its really possible that even genuine married couples cannot remember what food they eaten last night or what shampoo either of them use especially during an intense situation like caseworker office at the processing time of EEA2 RC. Because here in UK life is very busy life especially due to the job timings and in many occasion either of the partner have really no time to even think/keep in mind these little little things.
MR. GRAHAM. If your location is really CHINA and if you are being asked that what chineese dish your partner eaten last night then how many chineese words you will remember.

vinnie0020
India

Post by vinnie0020 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi Sara,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us here. Me and my wife have been called in for interview in 2 weeks time. Its been 4 months since i applied for EEA2 RC. If you dont mind, please let us know when you get your RC. Regards.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:12 pm

UKBA HUNTER wrote:
Graham Weifang wrote:
Hi Rachell,

For example,

G.

I think rachellynn1972's is correct to certain degree because its possible. Mr. wolf is abosultely right too and thanks for sara to share her experience.
But GRAHAM WEIFANG is having quite wrong assumption because its really possible that even genuine married couples cannot remember what food they eaten last night or what shampoo either of them use especially during an intense situation like caseworker office at the processing time of EEA2 RC. Because here in UK life is very busy life especially due to the job timings and in many occasion either of the partner have really no time to even think/keep in mind these little little things.
MR. GRAHAM. If your location is really CHINA and if you are being asked that what chineese dish your partner eaten last night then how many chineese words you will remember.

sara1991

Post by sara1991 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:07 pm

[quote="vinnie0020"]Hi Sara,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us here. Me and my wife have been called in for interview in 2 weeks time. Its been 4 months since i applied for EEA2 RC. If you dont mind, please let us know when you get your RC. Regards.[/quote]

First of all hanks for the positive thinking, "please let us know when you get your RC" thanks for that, and I will definitely update u guys on the decision which I hope will be positive,

Thank you and best of luck for your interview, please share your experience once you finish

Noor31
Newly Registered

Interview in a few weeks!

Post by Noor31 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone here can answer a question for me with regards to the interview at the UKBA in Liverpool?

I have 2 kids 1 is almost 4 years old and my second child is only 4 months old. I i have been on the UKBA website but their is no mention whether we are allowed to bring our children with us?

Does anyone here know if we can take our kids with us on the day?