ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied EEA2 in NOV 2012 and yet to get COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wrooney
Newly Registered

Applied EEA2 in NOV 2012 and yet to get COA

Post by wrooney » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

HI,
I applied for EEA2 in month of Nov 2012 and its almost 3 months and till now i have not received my COA.
I have called the european center and i was told send a letter requesting for COA and i did posted the letter 3 times and faxed 3 times and yet no reply from them.
Whenever i call for asking for COA , only rely i get is write a letter and when i said i did, then i was told , wait for COA.

Any input as whats going on or anyone faced the same issue and what i should do in near future to get COA.

waki

Post by waki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:00 pm

My friend,i guess you have to sit it out and wait,they are almighty at Ukba.They do what they like without recourse to what anyone think of them.I am an august applicant and have not heard anything from them,I have contacted everyone including my mp,strangely however,people who applied in january are receiving their RC.Wish you all the best.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:29 pm

For getting guidance about the current EEA2 RC application timeline just refer to the following thread:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=52881
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Thetruth007thetruth
Newly Registered

Re: Applied EEA2 in NOV 2012 and yet to get COA

Post by Thetruth007thetruth » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:46 pm

wrooney wrote:HI,
I applied for EEA2 in month of Nov 2012 and its almost 3 months and till now i have not received my COA.
I have called the european center and i was told send a letter requesting for COA and i did posted the letter 3 times and faxed 3 times and yet no reply from them.
Whenever i call for asking for COA , only rely i get is write a letter and when i said i did, then i was told , wait for COA.([b]They only send COA if they are satisfied that all documents submitted are 70 percent genuine. if they have a doubt even of 1 percent even though deep down you know your documents re genuine 100 percent, they wont send you soon your COA until you chase them down. Hence for those who received their RC earlier. as they were classified genuine documents.

So chase them down my friend( Write to them that you gonna loose your job and they would be responsible if they don't send your COA get a letter from the employer requesting your status update and send it together with complaint letter

[/b]
Any input as whats going on or anyone faced the same issue and what i should do in near future to get COA.

rooneyw
Newly Registered

Post by rooneyw » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi,
Yesterday March 28th i received my COA.

Posted EEA2 aplication on NOv 6th 2012
Received COA: 28th March 2013
RC : still waiting.

Since my spouse is Romanian, and unaware was sendin BR5 application , we used EEA2 , sent to Liverpool, instead of Sheffield.

After sending out letters requesting COA 4 times and 3 times by FAX and after complaining to UKBC home office via email,
At last i received a call on Monday 25th march 2013 that, we have sent the application to Liverpool an not to Sheffield and on requesting COA, the lady has the COA on 25th via 2nd class and i received on 28th march 2013.

SO just waiting for my RC.