ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refree

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

19star79
Newly Registered

Refree

Post by 19star79 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 am

I am applying for my daughter BC under section 1(3)

for referee is there a duration that a profession should be knowing, my daughter had joined nursery in feb 2013 can the manager of the nursery be a referee

"Each referee should know the child personally. One referee should be a professional who has engaged with the child in a professional capacity, such as a teacher, health visitor, social worker or minister of religion"

please advice

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Refree

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:04 pm

19star79 wrote:I am applying for my daughter BC under section 1(3)

for referee is there a duration that a profession should be knowing, my daughter had joined nursery in feb 2013 can the manager of the nursery be a referee

"Each referee should know the child personally. One referee should be a professional who has engaged with the child in a professional capacity, such as a teacher, health visitor, social worker or minister of religion"

please advice
For MN1 there is no minimum duration requirement for the referee. We used nursery teacher as a referee my son's BC and it all went smoothly. She only knew us for a couple of months.
Hope this helps mate.

ILR.2012
Newly Registered

Post by ILR.2012 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:34 am

Hello

I applied for my daughter's MN1 last year with health visitor and a family friend as referees without any problem. she was only 1 year old

It should be ok. Home office is not strict on MN applications.

Hope this helps.