ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit visa refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Herbs
Newly Registered

Family Visit visa refused

Post by Herbs » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Dear All,
My wife's parents visa application has been refused. It was a tourist visa to visit us (we have grandchildren they have not see. Is it best to appeal or simply easier to submit a new application? How long is an appeal likely to take?

Any advice very much appreciated!

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:34 pm

What were the reasons for refusal?If you can address the reasons for refusal i would apply again.

It would be quicker to apply again than to appeal.

Herbs
Newly Registered

Post by Herbs » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Yes, we clear about the reasons for the refusal (they are not satisfied with my in-laws bank documents and employment in their home country) but do not agree with them at all and are confident that we can address them in an appeal. However, am I correct in thinking that an appeal will take several months and that there would be no problem in making a fresh application?

Thanks for your help.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:32 am

Yes, an appeal would generally take longer. And yes, they may submit a new application instead of appealing if they wish, but should ensure that they address the reasons for refusal when re-applying.

Farri kashi
Newly Registered

Re: Family Visit visa bhh

Post by Farri kashi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:58 pm

My mother vist visa has been refused according by this reasons. They said you have not provide evidence of the origin of these cash payments in bank statement.This indicates that the account has been artificially inflated. It does not represents a true relation of your financial circumstances.So, there fore I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds to cover all resonable costs in relation to your visit.
Our source of income is our property so my father sale a agricultural land after a large amount come in his account. We show them a father bank statement not my mother.
So at the spot what should her do.kindly advise for visa reapply. Which documents we should paste now. Also tell them about further visa application had been rejected due these reasons now showing all evidence and give you all proof.
Plz tell me plz

Eirikur
Netherlands

Re: Family Visit visa refused

Post by Eirikur » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:07 am

My parents and sisters application were refused for the same reason, no appeal was possiblke according to the letter. Sister re-applied submitting even more details and was refused again. Waste of money