ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raj422

AN Form?

Post by Raj422 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 am

Hi everybody,

I booked my appointment with NCS for 3rd week of May and would like to start filling, getting references etc.

The form I have says December 2012. Is it ok or are we expecting any changed ( updated ) form coming in April/May?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Re: AN Form?

Post by Amber » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Raj422 wrote:Hi everybody,

I booked my appointment with NCS for 3rd week of May and would like to start filling, getting references etc.

The form I have says December 2012. Is it ok or are we expecting any changed ( updated ) form coming in April/May?

Please suggest.

Thanks
New form as prices go up so wait for it due anytime.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 pm

The application form doesn't get updated with fee changes. The fee leaflet is a separate form.

The previous version was from 2010 so I suspect there won't be any new version in the next few months.