ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents for wp holder applying for ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

singhilr

documents for wp holder applying for ilr

Post by singhilr » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:53 pm

hi guys
this forum has always been of immense help and i thank evrybody in advance for there replies. i have an peo appointment coming up during this week. i will be applying along with my wife as a work permit holder for 5 years with the same employer. i won't be applying for my son as he was born in the u.k. n will apply later for his registeration. i will be taking following documents:
1.passports for myself n my spouse.
2.Two photos each with name written on back.
3.Set O form filled. i will be using old version as it is valid for 3 weeks after 6th april. but i am not sure wt to fill in payment details form as it shows the old fee. can anybody advice on it plz.
4.Life in uk pass notification for myself n spouse.
5.letter from employer stating salary mentioning soc code acc. to 2010 new code of practice,requirement in job n being paid above appropriate rate.
6.letter from employer stating absences from the uk n that was paid annual leave during this time.
7. salary slips for all 5 years although only 3 months is needed.
8.6 months current bank statements printed n stamped from barclays branch. they have got only barclays stamp but not signed as they say this is the standard procedure.can any1 shed light on it.
9.saving statements for last 3 months showing maintainence funds if asked for.
10. initial work permit approval letter n letter issued stating permission of leave to remain for 5 years.
11.employement contract.
12. 4 years p 60 if asked for.

cohabitation documents.
joint
1.council tax letters for last two years.
2.tenancy agreement n letter from letting agency stating that v hv been living together for 2 years.
3.full birth certificate of my son stating both our names.
4. marriage certificate.
5. invoices of travel iterinary for all the absences from u.k. for 5 years stating both our names.

individuals.
1.poll cards for voting.
2. driving licences for both of us.
3.letters from g.p. on individual names from last year confirming registeration.
4. p 60 on the name of spouse for the last 2 years showing our address.
5. gas n water bills on spouses name.
6.insurance letters on spouses name.
7. random bank statements on the name of myself n my spouse.

and will be printing appointment confirmation letter.

can anyone tell me wt should i fill in section 5.5 for salary and weekly hrs( is it mine or the one mentioned in codes of practice for my soc code) and in section 6.1 what should i fill in first date of entry as i swiched in country to work permit.
please advice if i am missing any documents for my ilr as my appointment is coming up.i will vry much appreciate that.
thanks

tanvirni

Re: documents for wp holder applying for ilr

Post by tanvirni » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:47 pm

"can anyone tell me wt should i fill in section 5.5 for salary and weekly hrs( is it mine or the one mentioned in codes of practice for my soc code)"

copied from http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#735459

BOX 1 : My SOC Code
BOX 2 : left blank as the corresponding salary for my SOC code was given 'annual'
BOX 3: the corresponding salary for my SOC code, not my actual salary.
BOX 4: 37.5
BOX 5: 1950 (37.5*52) -- this is exactly how I wrote it.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:30 am

Sing ILR, wondering what has happened to you. Will comment on your documents in the evening.

arihan

Post by arihan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Can you send the template for the
"letter from employer stating absences from the uk n that was paid annual leave during this time. "
and please tell me if they really asked for this letter?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:40 pm

singhilr wrote:hi guys
this forum has always been of immense help and i thank evrybody in advance for there replies. i have an peo appointment coming up during this week. i will be applying along with my wife as a work permit holder for 5 years with the same employer. i won't be applying for my son as he was born in the u.k. n will apply later for his registeration. i will be taking following documents:
3.Set O form filled. i will be using old version as it is valid for 3 weeks after 6th april. but i am not sure wt to fill in payment details form as it shows the old fee. can anybody advice on it plz.
5.letter from employer stating salary mentioning soc code acc. to 2010 new code of practice,requirement in job n being paid above appropriate rate.
6.letter from employer stating absences from the uk n that was paid annual leave during this time.
8.6 months current bank statements printed n stamped from barclays branch. they have got only barclays stamp but not signed as they say this is the standard procedure.can any1 shed light on it.
10. initial work permit approval letter n letter issued stating permission of leave to remain for 5 years.
11.employement contract.

cohabitation documents.
joint
2.tenancy agreement n letter from letting agency stating that v hv been living together for 2 years.
4. marriage certificate.
5. invoices of travel iterinary for all the absences from u.k. for 5 years stating both our names.

individuals.
1.poll cards for voting.
3.letters from g.p. on individual names from last year confirming registeration.

can anyone tell me wt should i fill in section 5.5 for salary and weekly hrs( is it mine or the one mentioned in codes of practice for my soc code) and in section 6.1 what should i fill in first date of entry as i swiched in country to work permit.
please advice if i am missing any documents for my ilr as my appointment is coming up.i will vry much appreciate that.
thanks
2. IT HAS TO BE THE NEW VISA fee
7. Last 3 months, No harm in taking last 12 Month's Pay slips
8. Last 3 month Bank Statements, Take 12 month's. Where are the Statement you received by post? Banks only stamp,I don't think they sign as well.

Co- Hab documents are fine.

Which PEO are you going to? Just give the CW what ever document asked for?

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
11.employement contract.

cohabitation documents.
joint
4. marriage certificate.

individuals.
1.poll cards for voting.

thanks
8. Last 3 month Bank Statements, Take 12 month's. Where are the Statement you received by post? Banks only stamp,I don't think they sign as well.

thanks kevin for your reply.i am going to solihull.i was wondering where to fill the new visa fee in old version form.
Also wt shall i put in date first entered uk, as i switched to work permit in country.
And the salary n weekly hrs ,are they mine or the one mentioned in codes of practice in my soc code
And do you think i am missing anything in my documents
thnks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:59 pm

singhilr wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
11.employement contract.

cohabitation documents.
joint
4. marriage certificate.

individuals.
1.poll cards for voting.

thanks

thanks kevin for your reply.i am going to solihull.i was wondering where to fill the new visa fee in old version form.
Also wt shall i put in date first entered uk, as i switched to work permit in country.
And the salary n weekly hrs ,are they mine or the one mentioned in codes of practice in my soc code
thnks
1. There is not much change then fill the New version of SET O Form.
2. First Date you entered will be the actual date with Immigration Officer's stamp.
3. NHS Cards for both.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm

BOX 1:- Your SOC Code
BOX 2:- SOC salary ( Per Hour)
BOX 3:- SOC Salary ( Per Annum)
BOX 4:- Annual Hrs. You work
BOX 5:- Your Weekly Hours.

Wish you all the very best for your wife and You.. Please post your Experience. Hope your wife could go through the Bio Metrics,with out any pain. Some one has posted that Solihull PEO, too take the Visa Fees before the Case is decided, effective from today.Any more help please post the queries.

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
singhilr wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
11.employement contract.

cohabitation documents.
joint
4. marriage certificate.

individuals.
1.poll cards for voting.

thanks

thnks
1. There is not much change then fill the New version of SET O Form.
2. First Date you entered will be the actual date with Immigration Officer's stamp.
3. NHS Cards for both.
thanks for your reply kevin ,can you please advice on section 5.5 for salary n weekly hours

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:23 pm

I have already replied you regarding Salary and weekly hours.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi! singhilr,

Payslips need to signed and certified by your Employer. Also a letter from ,confirming that the Payslips are authentic.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Kevin24 wrote:Hi! singhilr,

Payslips need to signed and certified by your Employer. Also a letter from ,confirming that the Payslips are authentic.
Well said 'Guru'

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:Hi! singhilr,

Well said 'Guru'
Thank You. SAGE. Where were you Missing in Action for some time? :roll:

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:54 am

I thought BOX 3 is your salary rather than the SOC salary threshold because they would want to know how much your salary. They already know what the threshold is given the SOC code provided.

Similarly for the no. of hours, they want to know for how many hours your salary was based on because one may quote a large salary but for 60 hours of work a week and they want to be able to compare with the threshold that was based on 37.5 hrs.

Is there a clear guidance provided by UKBA on this? Or can those who already applied advise on this?

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:04 am

singhilr

Did you provide a cover letter and explained why you are not including your child in the application?

apahuja

photocopies

Post by apahuja » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:21 am

Also you would need photocopies of al the documents you are providing.