ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error on Set(o) form page 4 - Main applicant +2 dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rt987
Newly Registered

Error on Set(o) form page 4 - Main applicant +2 dependents

Post by rt987 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Just going through the new Set (o) form it seems like UKBA has mixed up the fee for main applicant + 2 dependent category b/w In Person and CESC Person

If I am reading the content on the website correctly, it shoud be £3752 for in Person and £3647 for CESC in person. Whereas it is the other way round on the form?

Anyone else noticed this? Although I am quite happy to pay the lower amount.

yash.yashm
Newly Registered

Re: Error on Set(o) form page 4 - Main applicant +2 dependen

Post by yash.yashm » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 am

rt987 wrote:Just going through the new Set (o) form it seems like UKBA has mixed up the fee for main applicant + 2 dependent category b/w In Person and CESC Person

If I am reading the content on the website correctly, it shoud be £3752 for in Person and £3647 for CESC in person. Whereas it is the other way round on the form?

Anyone else noticed this? Although I am quite happy to pay the lower amount.
please provide the new Set o Form link. i can't see thenew form may be my browser issues.

sayome_now

Post by sayome_now » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:12 am

@yash.yashm

here is the link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/site ... o04091.pdf

@rt987

That is very true. I guess HO got that wrong! However, I guess for those that are applying before the 27th April, they are safe to use the old form without problems. Is that true anyone?

yash.yashm
Newly Registered

Post by yash.yashm » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:40 am

sayome_now wrote:@yash.yashm

here is the link

@rt987

That is very true. I guess HO got that wrong! However, I guess for those that are applying before the 27th April, they are safe to use the old form without problems. Is that true anyone?
Sorry guys ! think this is browser issue.
I still got the set O form version 12/2012 and new version of the form is 04/2013

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:56 am

yash.yashm wrote:
sayome_now wrote:@yash.yashm

here is the link

@rt987

Sorry guys ! think this is browser issue.
I still got the set O form version 12/2012 and new version of the form is 04/2013
Clear your cache and refresh a few times.
Goodluck.