ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sample letter for uknaric

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

angel62

sample letter for uknaric

Post by angel62 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Dear all
I need to write a letter that should be signed by my prof. to proof that all instructions in my college are by English.
Anyone have a sample letter.
Please post it.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: sample letter for uknaric

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:42 pm

angel62 wrote:Dear all
I need to write a letter that should be signed by my prof. to proof that all instructions in my college are by English.
Anyone have a sample letter.
Please post it.
I haven't seen any letter to NARIC. Why don't you draft a letter and post it on the Forum. Some one will help you out.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Ramana66

Post by Ramana66 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:57 pm

I have obtained a letter from my University when I originally applied for my Tier 1 Visa. Contents of the letter on the University letter head are as follows:

==============
To Whom Soever It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr..... S/o Mr. .... has studied his Bachelor of Engineering (4 Year Degree) course from this University during the academic year xxxx - xxxx and passed his Degree in April xxxx with Hall Ticket No. xxxxxxx in English Medium.

Sd/-
Registrar
(Name)
University Stamp

=====================

Hope this helps.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Ramana66 wrote:I have obtained a letter from my University when I originally applied for my Tier 1 Visa. Contents of the letter on the University letter head are as follows:

==============
To Whom Soever It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr..... S/o Mr. .... has studied his Bachelor of Engineering (4 Year Degree) course from this University during the academic year xxxx - xxxx and passed his Degree in April xxxx with Hall Ticket No. xxxxxxx in English Medium.

Sd/-
Registrar
(Name)

University Stamp

=====================
Hope this helps.
Thank You Ramana66. This is a good letter.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .