ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is any body got visa from pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arman khan

Post by arman khan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Hy is any body got visa from pakistan or any call for interview

arman khan

Post by arman khan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:05 am

Plz

arman khan

Post by arman khan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:27 am

Is any body plz share ur comments

cappachino
Member of Standing

tier 1

Post by cappachino » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Planning on applying from karachi
What about u when r u applying

M.R252

Post by M.R252 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 am

yes!
one of my friend , he got visa from pakistan , and now he is here in UK , he got 40 months visa

arman khan

Post by arman khan » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:46 am

I already applied from lahore n waiting for result just pray

arman khan

mr.252

Post by arman khan » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:47 am

Can u tell me when ur friend apply and when he got visa

M.R252

Post by M.R252 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 pm

he applied from lahore as well, I dont know when he applied , but he is here in UK about more than 1 month , and he had an interview in islamabad as well..........

sunshine55
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine55 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 pm

I want to apply in this category....what should i do ..should i apply on line or representative and

I want to know that how long is the procedure in Tier 1 - Entrepreneur programme for UK and after qualifying will we get family visa, and after landing LANDING health and education is free or not.
And do they also have child benefits like canada

AND WHEN WILL BE ELIGEIABLE FOR PR

Thank You

Shawn TT
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ent from pk

Post by Shawn TT » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:52 pm

A lot of people I know got visa frm Pakistan.

What do you want to know.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 ent from pk

Post by cappachino » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 pm

[quote="Shawn TT"]A lot of people I know got visa frm Pakistan.

What do you

WERE ANY OF UR FRIENDS CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 pm

sunshine55 wrote:I want to apply in this category....what should i do ..should i apply on line or representative and

I want to know that how long is the procedure in Tier 1 - Entrepreneur programme for UK and after qualifying will we get family visa, and after landing LANDING health and education is free or not.

Thank You

U dont need anyone u can apply on ur own

Naheedsammar

Post by Naheedsammar » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:04 am

sunshine55 wrote:I want to apply in this category....what should i do ..should i apply on line or representative and

Thank You
Read policy gudence and do your application accordingly providing all required information and evidences. you would get family visa if you would apply for them:) it depends you apply alone or with dependents. applying alone saves u bit of money if it goes wrong as saves on dependents processing fee. Health and education is free upto 16 year of age for ur dependents. you can have any kind of benefits as visa comes with the condition that you are not eligible to claim any sort of public funds and you would be eligible for Indefinite Leave to remain if after completing 5 years successfully in UK. you would get initial visa for three years and bit more and then you would apply for an extenssion (according to current rules which might change over the night).

Hope it would help

sunshine55
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.

Post by sunshine55 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 am

Thanks For replying
This means only after getting visa and landing we will not be eligible for benefits and also health and education is also from government fund therefore we will not be eligible for free education and health as because we only landed and got Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa..........Is it right or wrong ........can u please guide me where should i get policy guidance

Firststep
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.

Post by Firststep » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:22 pm

sunshine55 wrote:Thanks For replying
This means only after getting visa and landing we will not be eligible for benefits and also health and education is also from government fund therefore we will not be eligible for free education and health as because we only landed and got Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa..........Is it right or wrong ........can u please guide me where should i get policy guidance
Its not like that. Once you get the visa you will be eligible for free education of your children under 18 years and will also get medical cover. But you will not be able to access public funds.

becez
Newly Registered

kindly inform me about processing time in pakistan

Post by becez » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:39 pm

AOA,
My name is aaisha.I am intending to apply for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa from karachi.Could someone kindly inform me about processing time for this category in pakistan.

Kindly reply me.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: kindly inform me about processing time in pakistan

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:58 am

I guess its around 4 weeks but I am sure people who applied from Pakistan will be able to answer your question better, FYI plz if you don't mind start new thread instead of just merging your question into someone else thread.

regards
becez wrote:AOA,
My name is aaisha.I am intending to apply for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa from karachi.Could someone kindly inform me about processing time for this category in pakistan.

Kindly reply me.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 ent from pk

Post by cappachino » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:47 am

Anyone knows anyone who has already applied from Pakistan or overseas need to know what sort of questions should I prepare for for the interview

becez
Newly Registered

thanks rehan bhai for ur reply

Post by becez » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:45 pm

I am from karachi.I will be extremely grateful if someone from karachi,who has applied for this visa or has just received visa,could inform me regarding processing time.
Kindly help me out.

cappachino
Member of Standing

tier 1

Post by cappachino » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:37 pm

looks like no one has applied from pakistan or no one wants to share info after they have received their visa