ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestion needed for TIER 2 visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sandy2013_apr
Newly Registered

Suggestion needed for TIER 2 visa

Post by Sandy2013_apr » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 am

Hello ,

I have paid 2500 pounds to my friend to apply for Tier 2 General visa.
ASm in india and my friend is in UK. He said that he got COS from A rated company and applied for me as normal process. After two months of waiting he said it will take months if u go with normal process so he changed the status of normal process to premium process after paying 800 pounds. Later 10 days he mailed me like your application is called but kept on hold because of lack of experience asked me to send bonafied experience letter. I have 3.2 years of experience in IT i got it from my employer and sent him but later 5 days he told me like since you have less experience so they have kept it on hold and he said yours is not rejected if we want we can reappela for it.

Is there any possible to reject or put application on hold because of experience.

Waiting for reply!!!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Ask your friend; he might even understand what are saying!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Ask your friend whose expertise you have so far relied upon; he might even understand what are saying!

Manka10

Re: Suggestion needed for TIER 2 visa

Post by Manka10 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Sandy2013_apr wrote:Hello ,

I have paid 2500 pounds to my friend to apply for Tier 2 General visa.
ASm in india and my friend is in UK. He said that he got COS from A rated company and applied for me as normal process. After two months of waiting he said it will take months if u go with normal process so he changed the status of normal process to premium process after paying 800 pounds. Later 10 days he mailed me like your application is called but kept on hold because of lack of experience asked me to send bonafied experience letter. I have 3.2 years of experience in IT i got it from my employer and sent him but later 5 days he told me like since you have less experience so they have kept it on hold and he said yours is not rejected if we want we can reappela for it.

Is there any possible to reject or put application on hold because of experience.

Waiting for reply!!!
now 'friends' are applying Tier2 visas?
mate, you can take it for granted that you been scammed
Manka

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Sounds like your friend is £2500 richer...
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

sairam143
Newly Registered

Post by sairam143 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 am

you should have asked few questions in this forum before paying someone , i feel sorry for you.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 am

Correction... its £2500 +£800... may be more... depends on the type of twist in the story created by this so called "friend"....