ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, Administrator

gct_123

Accomodation Letter

Post by gct_123 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:43 am

Dear Group Members,

I am back with more questions reagarding EC which I am planning to apply in next week. I would appreciate if someone can answer below question.

I am planning to ask my friend who is having FLR HSMP visa to send me email saying he will accomodate me when I will be in UK. Is email would be fine ?

Secondly he has sent all scanned copy through emails like tenancy agreements, his pay slips, his offer letter, his visa and bank statements. Is that OK if i print those scanned copies and present while applying for EC?

I would really appreciate if some one can answer this.

Thanks

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:35 am

members, can someone put some light on this ......

what are the exact documents needed from a relative or friend to show living arrangements in UK ?

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:51 pm

I only send a printout of email from my uncle with my HSMP application stating a little description about his house and that he'll accomodate me. But luckily my uncle visited Pakistan before I applied for EC and he provided me a letter on his letter head stating the same and signed that letter. BHC Karachi kept that letter with them after my EC interview. I hope it helps.

And yes, I also included 3 months bank statements and salary slips of my uncle with my EC application.
Regards,

Z Z.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:50 am

Would it be sufficient to include a printout of the mail from the resident of UK with the details of the house like the address and the period of lease or intended stay ......

Is it required to attact the agreement documents along ???