ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with SET 0 Form for PBS Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

black7

Help with SET 0 Form for PBS Dependent

Post by black7 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:04 pm

I am applying for wife ILR on SET O form as she is currently on tier 1 dependent visa valid till 2014 and she has completed 2 years of stay in UK with me ( I had ILR in August 2013 as PBS migrant )

I believe that she does not have to fill the section 9 of SET O form ( This section is to score points for ILR application and given that she is applying as dependent, she hopefully does not have to score the relevent points )

Please advice

alanwong

Re: Help with SET 0 Form for PBS Dependent

Post by alanwong » Mon May 06, 2013 8:00 am

black7 wrote:I am applying for wife ILR on SET O form as she is currently on tier 1 dependent visa valid till 2014 and she has completed 2 years of stay in UK with me ( I had ILR in August 2013 as PBS migrant )

I believe that she does not have to fill the section 9 of SET O form ( This section is to score points for ILR application and given that she is applying as dependent, she hopefully does not have to score the relevent points )

Please advice
Agree with you on section 9.

black7

Post by black7 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 am

Thanks Alanwong,

It is just confusing that in SET O form there is no where I can say clearly my own immigration status, considering that they will give ILR on the basis of my immigration status.... but lets see what happens. We have an appointment on 8th may

Thanks

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Mon May 06, 2013 11:52 am

black7 wrote:Thanks Alanwong,

It is just confusing that in SET O form there is no where I can say clearly my own immigration status, considering that they will give ILR on the basis of my immigration status.... but lets see what happens. We have an appointment on 8th may

Thanks
Search, there are people who got ilr for their dependents using set o.

black7

Post by black7 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:33 pm

alanwong wrote:
black7 wrote:Thanks Alanwong,

Thanks
Search, there are people who got ilr for their dependents using set o.
Thanks.. Will do

Regards

Janjua76
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by Janjua76 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi black7

If you've already got ILR, then your wife needs to apply for her ILR using form SET (M) . This form is for dependants of persons already settled in the UK.

Form SET (O) is for PBS migrants and other work permit holders.

Greenie
Respected Guru

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by Greenie » Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Janjua76 wrote:Hi black7

If you've already got ILR, then your wife needs to apply for her ILR using form SET (M) . This form is for dependants of persons already settled in the UK.

Form SET (O) is for PBS migrants and other work permit holders.
no form set(m) is only for those who have leave as the spouse/partner of a settled person and who are applying for ilr on that basis. The op's wife as leave as a PBS dependent and therefore should apply on set(o) (assuming she qualifies)

black7

Post by black7 » Mon May 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks Greenie

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Tue May 07, 2013 4:49 pm

ilrindian
Newly Registered

Re: Help with SET 0 Form for PBS Dependent

Post by ilrindian » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Did you get the depedent ILR? can you please advise us about filling up the form. It is asking about work permit holder dependent and PBS dependent. Which one should we select for T2 ICT. And for both dependents it is not asking for any document proof like income, fund, bank statement etc.