ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking a appoinment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prageethpasyala
Newly Registered

Booking a appoinment

Post by prageethpasyala » Thu May 09, 2013 4:41 am

I tried to book a appointment Aug 09 2013- SET(O). Its says no appointment are available. then i tried any other days ...other places. ..every possibilities. but it said same result..Any body know is there a system error in there site or all appointment they have stop?

alanwong

Re: Booking a appoinment

Post by alanwong » Thu May 09, 2013 7:24 am

prageethpasyala wrote:I tried to book a appointment Aug 09 2013- SET(O). Its says no appointment are available. then i tried any other days ...other places. ..every possibilities. but it said same result..Any body know is there a system error in there site or all appointment they have stop?
Not an error.
You can only make an appointment 42 days before your application date.
Even within 42 days, you may not be able to find an appointment easily. PEO appointments are too popular. If you want to make an appointment without dependent, then it is much easier to find one. Otherwise very very difficult.
You'd better make booking at midnight: you may be able to see some, but you have act quickly to catch one.