ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Payment deducted and no updates

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amanag
Newly Registered

No Payment deducted and no updates

Post by amanag » Mon May 13, 2013 8:30 am

I applied for my British Citizenship via NCS on 19th April 2013.
Got a letter from Home Office on 2nd May (dated 27th April) that
they cant take the payment as i expiry date on the card is incorrect.(I am sure it was right as i have a copy of the docs sent).
So, I once again filled up the Payment form to Home Office (delivered by special delivery on 7th May).
But still no money has been deducted from my account and there is no way to contact home office.
Is anyone else facing the similar problem and can guide what should i do rather than just sitting and checking my bank account 10 times a day to see if £874 have been deducted:-(

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Mon May 13, 2013 3:46 pm

I am in the same situation. I applied for my son using MN1. I received acknowledgement confirmation letter but said that I paid the wrong fee (old fee although I checked on 11 April and there was no new fee announced). I sent the payment slip with the additional payment but it's been 2 weeks and they have not deducted the required amount. As I sent second class (ran out of first class stamps and didn't have time to pass by the post office), I'm now unsure whether they actually received it.

I emailed the furtherinquiries email but have not received a response for 3 days now.

Thinking now to send the payment slip again this time first class recorded. Or should I wait for them to reply (when I called the 0845 number, they said they'll respond within 12 working days). What I'm worried about is that they'll refuse the application just because of the incorrect fee.

What is the experience of other people re this?

amanag
Newly Registered

Post by amanag » Thu May 16, 2013 8:06 am

No News yet:-(
It would be a month since i applied and not even money deducted.
Anyone, know any phone number where i can call and check?