ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NICOP Card for Pakistanis

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

thewolfman21

NICOP Card for Pakistanis

Post by thewolfman21 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi - I am a british citizen and also hold a Nicop card. My 6 months old son also holds a british passport but we are planning a trip to pakistan and want to get a nicop card for him. Can i apply for his card by post? If yes can i post it to glasgow consulate and how much do i need to pay via cheque for the card to posted to my home address in aberdeen and who should the cheque be made payable to.
Also I do not want to apply for my son's pakistani passport all i want is only Nicop, Is that possible?

Many Thanks in advance.

Kindly Advise as over the phone to glasgow consulate i was told that my we have to bring my son over to consulate and apply in order to get a nicop card i need to apply for a pakistani passport first which doesn't sound right.

P

umb

Re: NICOP Card for Pakistanis

Post by umb » Tue May 14, 2013 11:23 am

Hi

Please follow the link below to get the information that you require

http://www.phclondon.org/nadra/nicop_ap ... nually.asp

Thanks

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: NICOP Card for Pakistanis

Post by Babajee85 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:49 am

umb wrote:Hi

Please follow the link below to get the information that you require

http://www.phclondon.org/nadra/nicop_ap ... nually.asp

Thanks
Hi buddy,

We applied for NICOP.It has been two weeks now.I applied for the urgent service.I am unable to track the application via NADRA website.

I am entering the tracking number which was on the receipt given to me. But NADRA website is not showing any information.

Any idea why...

is there is any other way i can check the status of the application.

Please advise.

Tanks