ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Migration Warning

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

master_student

First Migration Warning

Post by master_student » Wed May 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi

I have received a number of complaints about Dean Morgan and First Migration. Following one particular complaint I received a long time ago, I felt it necessary to send a crime report to the Police about Dean Morgan one of the founders of First Migration. Agnieszka Antoniak was also involved with him at that time and helped him start up First Migration.

I consider Dean Morgan to be untrustworthy. I also believe that his actions led to race discrimination.

Also, this forum should not be used for advertising. I have made a number of deletions. I have kept some parts of the discussion that I think may be of help to others.

Hello Guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone of you have used First Migration service.... for indefinite leave to remain? I found them on the internet...

My case is complicated and it has to go via lawyers. I appreciate your help Thank you
Last edited by master_student on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

londener

Post by londener » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:37 pm

He is not a solicitor nor a competent person .He just deal with straight forward case only. I found him just hi fi ...
My opinion only
believe in yourself !!!

Babz
Member of Standing

Post by Babz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 am

Hmm..I guess someone here is being paid to run an advert for firstmigration or whatever there name is...This forum is for sharing information AND NOT for running adverts..So STOP!