ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please sign this its important

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrnaidu

Please sign this its important

Post by mrnaidu » Fri May 17, 2013 10:22 am

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 am

That's because it's a complete waste of time! And you are spamming it in several locations of the forum.

mrnaidu

Post by mrnaidu » Fri May 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Lucapooka wrote:That's because it's a complete waste of time! And you are spamming it in several locations of the forum.
Lucapooka sorry :shock: , different people visit T1 and ILR hence posted twice no other intentions.
I dont pocket anythig :D

master_student

Post by master_student » Fri May 17, 2013 11:09 pm

mrnaidu wrote:
Lucapooka wrote:That's because it's a complete waste of time! And you are spamming it in several locations of the forum.
Lucapooka sorry :shock: , different people visit T1 and ILR hence posted twice no other intentions.
I agree mrnaidu, I find this is important to rise such point, I join my voice to yours. Thank you for taking this initiation.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sat May 18, 2013 7:43 am

master_student wrote:
mrnaidu wrote:
I agree mrnaidu, I find this is important to rise such point, I join my voice to yours. Thank you for taking this initiation.
I think it's a waste of time too.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Sat May 18, 2013 7:57 am

master_student wrote:
mrnaidu wrote:
I signed. Thanks.

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Sat May 18, 2013 11:28 am

Fees are too high. We sponsor border control while we are most law abiding citizens. We are more law abiding than many people in this country. Why should we sponsor border control to watch for illegal immigrants, etc.

This is very bad and sick attitude towards immigrants.