ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 (Gen) dependent PEO application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pranav
Newly Registered

Tier-1 (Gen) dependent PEO application

Post by pranav » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Hi,

I've already got my Tier-1 (Gen) extended and now my wife and my son have an appointment at Croydon PEO next week. Earlier I had planned to apply by post to extend the leave to remain for my dependents however due to some urgency we are applying in person.

While I'm sorting all the necessary paper work I noticed the new fees per dependent are £1920. Is this correct? I know the fees at PEO had been more than postal application however for a dependent £1920? :(

Could someone please confirm the fees that I'm reading it correct on the application form?

Thanks.

Bijuk

Re: Tier-1 (Gen) dependent PEO application

Post by Bijuk » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:35 am

pranav wrote:Hi,

I've already got my Tier-1 (Gen) extended and now my wife and my son have an appointment at Croydon PEO next week. Earlier I had planned to apply by post to extend the leave to remain for my dependents however due to some urgency we are applying in person.

While I'm sorting all the necessary paper work I noticed the new fees per dependent are £1920. Is this correct? I know the fees at PEO had been more than postal application however for a dependent £1920? :(

Could someone please confirm the fees that I'm reading it correct on the application form?

Thanks.
Yes .. That is correct

LostInCountry

Re: Tier-1 (Gen) dependent PEO application

Post by LostInCountry » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:36 am

pranav wrote:Hi,

Thanks.
Hi,

Could you please tell me what documents did you submit for your wife's extension? The form only asks for evidence of maintenance funds.

Thanks,