ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

credit card

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

luk1c

credit card

Post by luk1c » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:11 am

Hi my question is if I have about £800 to pay of and I want apply for naturalisation will be any problems?[/list]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 am

No, it should not affect your application provided you don't already have a CCJ and are also making regular payments on the small debt.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:53 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

teawithlemon

Re: credit card

Post by teawithlemon » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:53 am

luk1c wrote:Hi my question is if I have about £800 to pay of and I want apply for naturalisation will be any problems?[/list]
Even if it is 8000 pounds that shouldnt be a problem at all . And you dont have to attached any kind of documents with application regarding about 800 pounds debt. But if any ccj has been issued you must need to declare it and attached necessary documents like you paid off the outstanding balance or you have setup a payment plan even if you pay 30 pounds every month or 20 or 5 pounds a month as a payment setup agreement that should be fine. AS GURU told you to read guideline so please take your time and read guideline twice A to Z and attached documents according to guidelines with application. Only problem is if someone build up debt and no real intention to pay the debt off. Hope that answer the question.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.