ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent pls............

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Smartpen

Urgent pls............

Post by Smartpen » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 am

Hi all,

Could anyone send me third party sample documents pls.

Very urgent pls. Except this I have done almost.... Very soon filing visa.

Regards,
Smart

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent pls............

Post by tuliprose » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:27 am

Smartpen wrote:Hi all,

Regards,
You are about to apply for visa and relying on third party funds without even having sample documents. Its like you about to buy suit from Debenhams and asking for promotional discount code.

Please look at the following link and search previous posts on this forum.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 am

tuliprose wrote:
Smartpen wrote:Hi all,

Regards,
You are about to apply for visa and relying on third party funds without even having sample documents. Its like you about to buy suit from Debenhams and asking for promotional discount code.

Please look at the following link and search previous posts on this forum.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf
Hello my dear tuliprose,

Hmmmm nice sense of humor thnq......

But Here u sent me policy guidance link not wanted answer and moreover I have the policy guidance, if u got third party document formats send me pls.

Thnq,
Smart

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:00 pm

Smartpen,
Dude try to understand what tuliprose is saying.
You really cant rush by just finding required sample doc and apply.
This is the most VITAL document and many applications were rejected based on missing information in this document.
You have to do a simple search in this forum to collect all possible mistakes people did and then apply.
If you will do this in hurry then you simply might get a rejection and that too after a wait of many months.
All the best

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:13 pm

KickAss wrote:Smartpen,
This is the most VITAL document and many applications were rejected based on missing information in this document.
You have to do a simple search in this forum to collect all possible mistakes people did and then apply.
If you will do this in hurry then you simply might get a rejection and that too after a wait of many months.
All the best
Thnq buddy
Smart

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Dear kickass,

All the best for your application.

Regards,
Smart

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Smartpen wrote:Dear kickass,

All the best for your application.

Regards,
''

Cheers Mate !

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

@ Kick mule

kicking it as usual everywhere lol

All the best

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 pm

rehan01 wrote:@ Kick mule

kicking it as usual everywhere lol

All the best
Love this forum mate !
Just giving it back to the community ...

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Third party bank letter

Post by papa smurf » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:14 am

BANK OF PAKISTAN

CONFIDENTIAL

For the attention of the UK Border Agency

In regards to the application of Mr SMART PEN for Entrepreneur status in the United Kingdom.

I have the consent of Mr THIRD PARTY to share these findings with the Agency. I will confirm the contents of this letter to the Agency at their request.

Mr THIRD PARTY has 40,000,000.00 PKR available for investment in the United Kingdom on deposit with this financial institution.

Account No: 12345678
Account Type: Current Account
Amount: 40,000,000.00 PKR
Total: 40,000,000.00 PKR
On this date 11-06-2013

The applicant has the following amount of money made available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom, held in this institution under the name of Mr THIRD PARTY . The relationship to the applicant is that he is his father. Mr THIRD PARTY contact address is 123 Lahore Road, Punjab Town, Lahore - Pakistan. Contact number is 0092123456789, email: 123@buisness.com

The amount from Mr THIRD PARTY made available to Mr SMART PEN passport number (123456789) is 40,000,000.00 PKR.

We further confirm that the fund above are free from any encumbrance and can be utilized by Mr THIRD PARTY for the investment in the United Kingdom or any other purpose, as per rules and regulation of foreign exchange manual of state bank of Pakistan.

Customer could transfer this amount to United Kingdom and able to convert to pounds sterling upon his request anytime at the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of transfer.

This certificate is issued as per your explicit request of our customer and is without any risk or responsibility on the part of the bank or any of its officers and employees.
PAKISTAN BANK
123 Bharia Road,
People Housing Society
Lahore. Pakistan
Phone: (042) 12345678 Fax: 12345678

This institution is regulated by the State Bank of Pakistan.
Name and contact details of the Author of this document.
Signature of authorized person of the Authorized Financial Institution.

Third party declaration and legal representative letter to follow soon.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:21 am

Excellent stuff much appreciated and I guess whoever will apply via third party will be using this format for sure.

Thanks once again

Regard

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Third party declaration

Post by papa smurf » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:57 am

Third party Affidavit Personal

Confidential

Date: 11-06-2013

For the attention of the UK Border Agency. I will confirm the content of this letter at the request of the Agency. In regards to the application of Mr SMART PEN passport No (123456789) for the Entrepreneur status in the United kingdom.

I Mr THIRD PARTY father of Mr SMART PEN who has made an application For the Entrepreneur status in the United Kingdom. I am willing to share this information with the UK Border Agency.

I have 40,000,000/- PKR and I will make it available to Mr. SMART PEN or the business they run in United Kingdom. The amount will be transferred to United Kingdom, convert able to pound sterling upon request any time at exchange rate prevailing on the date of transfer.

I further confirm that Mr. SMART PEN will have access to 40,000,000/- PKR convert able into (200,000.00 Pound sterling) and will be able to dispose the money freely in the United Kingdom.

Contact detail:

Name : Mr THIRD PARTY.
ID Card: 123456789
Date Of Issue: 01-02-2009
Date of Expiry: 01-02-2019
Address : house # 1 street # 1
Lahore Town , Pakistan.
Email : 123@business.com
Voice : 92421234567 & 92421547895

Signature Signature
Mr THIRD PARTY Mr SMART PEN

Note: Both parties must sign even if document produced in different country. You can sign it when you receive it in UK. Declaration must be officially stamped and attested by public notary. Don’t forget to date the document. This letter must be accompanied by a letter from your public notary or legal representative to confirm the validity of the third party signatures.

Legal representative to follow soon.

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Legal representative letter

Post by papa smurf » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 am

Pakistan Law Chamber

Mr PUBLIC NOTARY
Advocate High court
Civil court, Lahore, Pakistan

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

It is to certify that I have attested the affidavit personal dated 11-06-2013 confidential for the attention of U.K Border Agency in respect of Mr THIRD PARTY, resident of house No. 1 street No. 1 , Lahore street, Pakistan town, Lahore, Pakistan , His ID No. 123456789, Date of issue : 01-02-2009 , Date of expiry 01-02-2019, Place of issue : Lahore.

Made in favor of Mr SMART PEN Passport No. 123456789 signed by Mr SMART PEN who has made an application for Entrepreneur visa in the United Kingdom.

I confirm that Mr THIRD PARTY has made signature and thumb impression in my presence on my Notary register side serial No. 12345. Dated 11-06-2013.

I further confirm that the third party declaration is signed and valid.

I am authorized for attestation of documents as Notary public by the Govt. of the Punjab Home Department vide his notification Order No. 12345673-2-/2002 order dated on 1st November 2002.

If you require any further clarification / inquiry you please feel free to contact me on these numbers (009242963258, 009242147852).

Mr PUBLIC NOTARY
Advocate High court

Note: Legal Declaration must be officially stamped and attested by public notary. Don’t forget to date the document.

I hope this will help those people depending on third party funds.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Legal representative letter

Post by KickAss » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:41 am

Good Stuff papa smurf
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Smartpen

Re: Legal representative letter

Post by Smartpen » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 am

papa smurf wrote:Pakistan Law Chamber

Mr PUBLIC NOTARY
Advocate High court

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

It is to certify that I have attested the affidavit personal dated 11-06-2013 confidential for the attention of U.K Border Agency in respect of Mr THIRD PARTY, resident of house No. 1 street No. 1 , Lahore street, Pakistan town, Lahore, Pakistan , His ID No. 123456789, Date of issue : 01-02-2009 , Date of expiry 01-02-2019, Place of issue : Lahore.

Made in favor of Mr SMART PEN Passport No. 123456789 signed by Mr SMART PEN who has made an application for Entrepreneur visa in the United Kingdom.

I confirm that Mr THIRD PARTY has made signature and thumb impression in my presence on my Notary register side serial No. 12345. Dated 11-06-2013.

I further confirm that the third party declaration is signed and valid.

I am authorized for attestation of documents as Notary public by the Govt. of the Punjab Home Department vide his notification Order No. 12345673-2-/2002 order dated on 1st November 2002.

If you require any further clarification / inquiry you please feel free to contact me on these numbers (009242963258, 009242147852).

Mr PUBLIC NOTARY
Advocate High court

Note: Legal Declaration must be officially stamped and attested by public notary. Don’t forget to date the document.

I hope this will help those people depending on third party funds.

Thanks a lot mr. Papa smurf....very help ful.... Not only to me... It helps a lot people in this forum. Thanks again.
Smart

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 am

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance,

I have another question, Regarding relationship to third party. Actually my team member uncle sponsering money (£ only)for me n my team member, my team member is directly related to third party but I am not. One of the team members having relationship is fine or both team must need to show. If So here how can I show 3rd party relationship.

Cheers,
Smart

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 am

Thx for the info definately big help for many relying on third party.

Regards

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Post by papa smurf » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi guys you all are welcome smartpen actually my third party was also my uncle. so you can ask him to write your relationship as uncle. Make sure the bank writes both team member names and both of your relationship with the third party on bank letter and don't forget that you both applicant need to sign the third party declaration in addition to the third party signature.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 pm

papa smurf wrote:Hi guys you all are welcome smartpen actually my third party was also my uncle. so you can ask him to write your relationship as uncle. Make sure the bank writes both team member names and both of your relationship with the third party on bank letter and don't forget that you both applicant need to sign the third party declaration in addition to the third party signature.

Thnks a lot papa smurf........appreciating a lot for your response n input whatever you have done so far.

All the best to everyone.

Cheers,
Smart

v3

Post by v3 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Thanks guys great stuff and very helpful.

One query about notary letter
1. Third party and 1 of the entreprenial team are in UK and other person is in SIngapore so for "Declaration from third party" do all 3 people need to be in person together or can be signed at different time ?
2. Similarly Notary for legal declration do all three people need to be in person.
cheers
v3

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:15 pm

v3 wrote:Thanks guys great stuff and very helpful.

One query about notary letter
1. Third party and 1 of the entreprenial team are in UK and other person is in SIngapore so for "Declaration from third party" do all 3 people need to be in person together or can be signed at different time ?
2. Similarly Notary for legal declration do all three people need to be in person.
If you have a question about your own application, suggest start your own topic rather than digging up threads that are more than 3 years old.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.