ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

correspondence address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sameer2012

correspondence address

Post by sameer2012 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:12 pm

I am due for my naturalisation in august 2013.I want different correspondence address not my current living address.In the application form there is no space for correspondence address.
shall I attach one cover sheet with my application to tell them about my correspondence address.
Please advice me.thanks
SAMEER

cricinfo

Re: correspondence address

Post by cricinfo » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:20 pm

sameer2012 wrote:I am due for my naturalisation in august 2013.I want different correspondence address not my current living address.In the application form there is no space for correspondence address.
shall I attach one cover sheet with my application to tell them about my correspondence address.
Please advice me.thanks
Don't think it will work. UKBA will use your home address for any correspondance. You can use different correspondance address if you are using any representative.

sameer2012

Re: correspondence address

Post by sameer2012 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:24 pm

cricinfo wrote:
sameer2012 wrote:I am due for my naturalisation in august 2013.I want different correspondence address not my current living address.In the application form there is no space for correspondence address.
Please advice me.thanks
Don't think it will work. UKBA will use your home address for any correspondance. You can use different correspondance address if you are using any representative.
I spoke to one of the consultant at the NCS windsor she told me that she will add a cover sheet with it.
SAMEER