ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I give my credit card details, if applying at PEO?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukswus

Should I give my credit card details, if applying at PEO?

Post by ukswus » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 am

In questions A10-A12 of the application form, they ask for credit card details. However, I understand this question is only relevant to those applying by mail, right? I mean, if I apply at PEO, I will just swipe my credit card and enter PIN number.

In principle, I could also write my credit card details on the application, but I am a bit worried that they may accidentally charge me twice. Therefore, is it OK to skip questions A10-A12?

LostInCountry

Re: Should I give my credit card details, if applying at PEO

Post by LostInCountry » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:31 am

ukswus wrote:In questions A10-A12 of the application form, they ask for credit card details. However, I understand this question is only relevant to those applying by mail, right? I mean, if I apply at PEO, I will just swipe my credit card and enter PIN number.

In principle, I could also write my credit card details on the application, but I am a bit worried that they may accidentally charge me twice. Therefore, is it OK to skip questions A10-A12?
I think it depends on the PEO, you'll definitely not be charged twice. Solihull takes the payment details from the payment sheet. Card was not required.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:06 pm

At Croydon they strike out the payment details from the form using a marker pen. And you will need to use your card.

Since they have not mentioned that this is an optional section, I would fill it in.

-H

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

You have to fill it in if you are paying by card regardless of where you are paying by card.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

ukswus

Post by ukswus » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks everyone. I'll complete the section then.