ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

delay in BRP ten days already

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

a77lawi
Newly Registered

delay in BRP ten days already

Post by a77lawi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I was granted my ilr on 10 june 2013.

It has been 7 working days already and still waiting for brp card, haven't receive it yet.

My father is ill and I need to travel asap I have emailed ukba yesterday still get any answer from them.

Also i have rang the dx secure mail few times they said they have nothing for me.

I know they recommend not to make any travel arrangements but I did because of the situation. I booked on first of july.

Any idea what to do?

It is really headache specially that I went for premium service in Liverpool just because I was worried about the need for urgent travel but I didn't expect that printing a card will take that long. :(

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: delay in BRP ten days already

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:24 am

a77lawi wrote:Hi everyone,

It has been 7 working days already and still waiting for brp card, haven't receive it yet.

My father is ill and I need to travel asap I have emailed ukba yesterday still get any answer from them.

Also i have rang the dx secure mail few times they said they have nothing for me.

I know they recommend not to make any travel arrangements but I did because of the situation. I booked on first of july.

Any idea what to do?

It is really headache specially that I went for premium service in Liverpool just because I was worried about the need for urgent travel but I didn't expect that printing a card will take that long. :(
Nothing to worry about mate. I have seen a number of cases where BRP was delayed by a couple of weeks. The only thing you can do now is wait.

a77lawi
Newly Registered

Re: delay in BRP ten days already

Post by a77lawi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:10 pm

thanks got finally
it
shahid2000 wrote:
a77lawi wrote:Hi everyone,

Any idea what to do?

Nothing to worry about mate. I have seen a number of cases where BRP was delayed by a couple of weeks. The only thing you can do now is wait.

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:36 pm

how many days did it take mate?

WP2008
Newly Registered

Post by WP2008 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Please call DX. I called and gave my post code and name, & they were able to confirm that they have a package. It was then a matter of arranging a drop off time.