ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk marriage certificate in spain

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lynne65
Newly Registered

uk marriage certificate in spain

Post by lynne65 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:11 pm

What is needed to authenticate my uk marriage certificate in order for my non eu husband to work in spain? I know the Apostille stamp is required and translation of marriage certificate into Spanish but does the certificate have to be translated first before the Apostille stamp?

Member of Standing

Re: uk marriage certificate in spain

Post by member » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 am

[quote="lynne65"]What is needed to authenticate my uk marriage certificate in order for my non eu husband to work in spain? I know the Apostille stamp is required and translation of marriage certificate into Spanish but does the certificate have to be translated first before the Apostille stamp?[/quote]

I wonder whether the translation should be done by a private translator and then get recognised by the Spanish Embassy in UK or it can be done by the Embassy by paying a certain amount of charges. :?: