ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 entrepreneur refusal, appeal, hearing and results

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

addianup
Newly Registered

Tier1 entrepreneur refusal, appeal, hearing and results

Post by addianup » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Hello everyone. I see there pretty experienced guys on the forum about tier1 visa purposes. It is really helpful. Can anyone please suggest me about our tier1 entrepreneur visa.psw route 50k, money overseas. Our visa is refused last week, applied on Dec. 2012 bio Jan. 2013, interview 29 May 2013. Got refusal last week. On refusal letter they said that my name is not written on the contract but my partner name was there. We have submitted two business contracts and both of the contract was signed by my partner.
Other issue was about our degree certificate we are on PSW visa, so we did not submit our degree certificate, ukba has stated that you do not verify your qualification cause you did not submit your degree certificate and they have not awarded 10 points for language.
On the other hand on my partner refusal letter it says that there is no name on the advert only business name and also no points for language.
My partner visa is expired so he got appeal rights and I still have visa until Nov. 2013 so they did not give me any appeal rights.
And told me to submit a fresh application if I like.
Guys I need your expert advise, please tell me what can I do? I do not want for fresh application submition cause pissed off with ukba. They are harnessing people for minor reasons.
I want to go for appeal and apply to court for an appeal rights.

One more question: is there anyone who got appeal result after hearing on tier1 entrepreneur visa. Please let me know.
Thanks guys