ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Quick Booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrgs1
Member of Standing

PEO Quick Booking

Post by mrgs1 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Don't know if PEO appointments have improved but I registered my wife on UKBA website at 6.30 pm filled in form put some dates in and got Solihull. Cardiff and Croydon plenty of appointments so I picked 6th August at Solihull. Will pay £100 tomorrow. These forums have been a great source of info. The ILR is set M spouse she entered UK 31/8/2011.

timarli

Post by timarli » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:53 am

Thanks for sharing mrgs1.

I will book my appointment soon and I had already started worrying about the limited time slots available.

I'm glad that ukba systems are improving.

ukba2536

Post by ukba2536 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:05 am

timarli wrote:Thanks for sharing mrgs1.

I will book my appointment soon and I had already started worrying about the limited time slots available.

Yes UKBA improved PEO booking system and you can easily book a slot and pay £100 fee within 24hrs to keep the slot.

________

Anio

Post by Anio » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 am

timarli wrote:
Thanks for sharing mrgs1.

Yes UKBA improved PEO booking system and you can easily book a slot and pay £100 fee within 24hrs to keep the slot.
Maybe it's the £100 fee that has improved the system :wink:

gre.bm691

Post by gre.bm691 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:35 am

Can anyone please advise whats the earliest that you can book the slots?

I want to block a slot for the end of Sep but it comes up as unavailable. When i narrow my search down to Jul, I get plenty of slots!

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:00 am

gre.bm691 wrote:Can anyone please advise whats the earliest that you can book the slots?

I want to block a slot for the end of Sep but it comes up as unavailable. When i narrow my search down to Jul, I get plenty of slots!
My wife entered UK on 31/8/11 so she apply 28 days before as I'm aware, on the system it had dates up to 16th August so a good few weeks in advance.

paba89

Post by paba89 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:04 am

gre.bm691 wrote:Can anyone please advise whats the earliest that you can book the slots?

You can only get slots for 42 days ahead. For Sep u need to wait for few weeks.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 am

It should be noted that for set(m) applications there is a Settlement Checking Service (click) available for ~£90. This service has recently shown a case to be decided in 3 weeks. It's much cheaper than a PEO and you get to keep your documents including Passport.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:54 pm

D4109125 wrote:It should be noted that for set(m) applications there is a Settlement Checking Service (click) available for ~£90. This service has recently shown a case to be decided in 3 weeks. It's much cheaper than a PEO and you get to keep your documents including Passport.
And 3 weeks of stress!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 pm

mrgs1 wrote:
D4109125 wrote:It should be noted that for set(m) applications there is a Settlement Checking Service (click) available for ~£90. This service has recently shown a case to be decided in 3 weeks. It's much cheaper than a PEO and you get to keep your documents including Passport.
And 3 weeks of stress!
Well not really as if the SCS verify your application you're almost certain of success. The PEO can be more traumatic for some.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.