ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trouble completing Indian Visa Form

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

imranb

Trouble completing Indian Visa Form

Post by imranb » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:14 pm

I have recently become a Naturalised British Citizen and have received my British Passport. I was a Indian National earlier.

Now I am applying for an Indian Visa to travel to India. In the application form for Indian Visa, it asks if I have travelled to India before. If I answer 'Yes', it insists on me completing a mandatory field on which category of Indian Visa have I travelled before. Now surely I have travelled to India as an Indian National before, but it does not give me the option to mention that. I cannot falsely say that I never travelled to India as well, as that would not be correct.

Can anyone in a similar situation who recently became British from being Indian earlier having applied for an Indian Tourist visa please help me how to deal with this?