ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Account.....is it a must ?????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smartmind101

Business Account.....is it a must ?????

Post by smartmind101 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Question for all GURU's.....is it a must to have a business account??.... I have all other docs ready, but I do not have a business account. Will it have a negative impact on my application?.....suggestions plz....

business registered 4 months ago.....

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Business account is the most I important requirement

U must to provide as per ukba requirement

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Business2business - please do not spread incorrect information on this forum.

Where does it say in the policy guidance that business account is a must?

How do you know that it is the most important requirement?

Can you please explain?
Business2business wrote:Business account is the most I important requirement

U must to provide as per ukba requirement

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:32 pm

if you are running a business or registered your company and your are a director then you must have a business account, how would you deal cash flow or invoices without business account.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: Business Account.....is it a must ?????

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 pm

There are a lot of members in the forum including me who have got the visa without a business account.

But yes, I agree if you have a business account that your application looks more genuine and you can show all your transaction history with the application by submitting a statement.

However as I said before, it is not a must. Initially you can show the transactions in your personal current account if you want to.

Hope that helps.

smartmind101 wrote:Question for all GURU's.....is it a must to have a business account??.... I have all other docs ready, but I do not have a business account. Will it have a negative impact on my application?.....suggestions plz....

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:59 am

It's not compulsory but its better If you have one.

Regards

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:12 am

its good to have a business account however its not main requirement by ukba neither ur application will become invalid without business account ...

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:58 pm

A friend of mine got visa approved after appeal without opening business account and without any contracts, just submitted business plan and 50k in personal account

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 am

business account is supporting documents as business plan, business office lease etc but not manadatory

smartmind101 wrote:Question for all GURU's.....is it a must to have a business account??.... I have all other docs ready, but I do not have a business account. Will it have a negative impact on my application?.....suggestions plz....

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:59 am

i gave them everything... business account with over 16k closing balance, business insurance, name it !

and i still got a refusal :roll: :roll: :roll:

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:17 am

Business Account itself is an ID of your business specially if you are director of ltd company. It means if you show a ltd company then you should at least go for basic elements associated with ltd company.

It is not mentioned in policy guidance. But when we talk about 'Director of Ltd Company' then we should consider other things associated with it.

As far as visa issuance is concerned then everybody knows that some got visas even company house report was an online print and some refused because it was not issued through company house by paying them... Was it mentioned in the policy?
Format of contract is not given in policy guidance but so many people refused because of contact details in the contract. Similarly caseworkers objected that services are not satisfactorily mentioned in contract... Was this mentioned in the policy?

Simply prepare a complete and logical file without following -- who got visa by doing what?

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:44 am

Business is a must for a Limited company but you can submit your application without it.

Please, try and get your business account sorted just incase they ask for it. Some banks gives 12 -18 months free banking, so you have got nothing to lose.