ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cisco3181

SET(O) Queries

Post by cisco3181 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi,

I am filling my form SET(O) for ILR on July 26th. I have few queries and I will appreciate if you could help me with them.

1. Section 6.3 - Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?

I was on a business trip to Geneva for 3 days in March 2012. Do I need to get the letter from my employer to prove this? Issue is that I have left the company and that company has closed it branch in UK. I do have a photocopy of letter they gave me to get my Business Visa at that time. Will that be sufficient?
Apart from that I have been to Indian couple of times but only for 2 weeks. DO I need to provide any documents for that?

2. Section 5.3 - what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

Do I have to add the sum total income of my salary and my Wife's salary?

3. Section 7.11 - How long have you lived in the UK?

I was on work permit dependant for one year. Then I switched to Tier-1 general. Then Should I add the entire period or just the tier-1 period?

Last question could be a very silly one, but I just want to be sure.

Do I have to fill another form for my dependant wife or there is just one SET(O) form for both of us.

I appreciate your time for reading and answering my questions.

Many Thanks![/i]

cisco3181

Post by cisco3181 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am

Any one with any answers please

ms13
Newly Registered

Re: SET(O) Queries

Post by ms13 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 pm

quote="cisco3181"]Hi,

I am filling my form SET(O) for ILR on July 26th. I have few queries and I will appreciate if you could help me with them.

1. Section 6.3 - Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?

I was on a business trip to Geneva for 3 days in March 2012. Do I need to get the letter from my employer to prove this? Issue is that I have left the company and that company has closed it branch in UK. I do have a photocopy of letter they gave me to get my Business Visa at that time. Will that be sufficient?
Apart from that I have been to Indian couple of times but only for 2 weeks. DO I need to provide any documents for that?

I recently got ILR, letter is not required if less than 180 days, good if you have it

2. Section 5.3 - what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

Do I have to add the sum total income of my salary and my Wife's salary?

yes, u need to some and also need to show wife salary slip and bank statments for 3 months

3. Section 7.11 - How long have you lived in the UK?

I was on work permit dependant for one year. Then I switched to Tier-1 general. Then Should I add the entire period or just the tier-1 period?

Last question could be a very silly one, but I just want to be sure.

u need to give total years stayed here(Work permit+ Tier1)

Do I have to fill another form for my dependant wife or there is just one SET(O) form for both of us.

no separate form, only one for both,fill the dependant sections.

cisco3181

Post by cisco3181 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Thanks ms13