ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost passport Details in British Passport Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SHK

Lost passport Details in British Passport Application

Post by SHK » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 pm

I have my current passport and I have put this passport details in British passport application.

I had one previous passport which has been lost.

Do I need to put details of my lost passport in British Passport application.

I have called Passport office and very customer service agent give a different advice.

cricinfo

Re: Lost passport Details in British Passport Application

Post by cricinfo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:29 am

SHK wrote:I have my current passport and I have put this passport details in British passport application.

I had one previous passport which has been lost.

Do I need to put details of my lost passport in British Passport application.

I have called Passport office and very customer service agent give a different advice.
Have you tried PO check & Service? I will take their opinion and do what they say. If IPS would need more information then they will let you know.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm

would be helpful if you keep all your passport related questions in a single thread instead of separate one for each query.

the answer to your question is No - you don't need to provide details of your lost passport. The form asks for only 'current' passport details.

avimichal

Post by avimichal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi All

My wife as lost her old passport , how can we fill out the resident requirements as we cant remember 5 years ago when arrive and leave the Uk.